Chapter 19: The Death Of The Ghost Rider

I Do Not Own RWBY. All rights for RWBY go to Mr. Monty Oum and the good folks at Rooster Teeth.

Writers whose works are and aren't included in this chapter are Sapphire_Darkhouse, Nighttra, victorblaze0522, and xxQrowBrawnwenxx, me, SnowDrrgun, Cosmickatana, thedragonmaster18, AngelFlower23, Firedragon_Yang, -Viperr-, UzukiB, and Sandersen37. Enjoy.

On Earth(Prime Remnant)*

1 Year After The End Of Chapter 18*

Josh Branwen's POV*

I was contacted and told there was a robbery in progress.

I activated my Xarthos powers and flew off.

I arrived and saw four dudes wearing advanced armor.

I punched one of them through a building.

I kicked another one through a car.

I threw the other one into another one.

I headbutted the last one knocking him out.

I said, "Guys like you give Atlas a bad name.".

I tied them all up and left them for the police as Onyx and Marcus arrived.

I said, "I gotta go. Can you help out with clean up?".

Onyx said, "Sure.".

I turned to Marcus and said, "A crew that somehow got a hold of a black box.".

Marcus said, "And that's not all. This armor's from Draconia, too.".

Onyx asked, "How'd you figure?".

Marcus said, "I'm made of the same stuff, remember?".

Onyx said, "Oh, great. Leftovers from our war with Drago.".

I said, "We need to get this analyzed.".

Marcus said, "I'm on it. Later, partner." and he flew off.

I said, "I owe you one, Flash." and I flew off.

I heard Onyx say, "You owe me about 50.".

I landed and took a seat on my meditation bench and started meditating on the existence of all the other Riders who came before me.

I heard the voices of mother and grandfather and others telling me that a threat is coming and that I must be cautious.

An Hour Later In Vacuo Labs*

I was pulled out of my thoughts and I got up to see what progress Marcus made on the tech.

I asked, "Well, Marcus, what's the verdict?".

Marcus said, "It's what we've seen from other Draconianian tech but not completely. Robbie, can you come here for a moment?".

While we waited, Marcus said, "Dr. Cage is one of Vacuo Labs's engineers.".

He entered and said, "If it's this metal, Marcus, I've been... Oh." as he looked at me.

I offered a hand and asked, "Have we met?".

Robbie Cage said, "At a site, once. I had just quit Ironcorp and wanted to get my mind off of it. And you saved me and some of my friends from some thugs.".

I said, "I remember.". 

Marcus said, "Can we just do this already? What'd you find, Robbie?".

Robbie said, "It's definitely from Draconia. But it's been bonded with Earth-based tri-formulate at an atomic level. The combination makes this element stronger than most. Incredible! It's even stronger than you, Dr. DeVoe.".