Chapter 9: Team VMPR: Throne Of Senada

I Do Not Own RWBY. All rights for RWBY go to Mr. Monty Oum and the good folks at Rooster Teeth.

Writers whose works are and aren't included in this chapter are Sapphire_Darkhouse, Nighttra, victorblaze0522, and xxQrowBrawnwenxx, me, SnowDrrgun, Cosmickatana, thedragonmaster18, AngelFlower23, Firedragon_Yang, -Viperr-, UzukiB, and Sanderson37. Enjoy.

On Earth(Prime Remnant)*

1 Year Later After Chapter 8*

In Mistral*

Daga Strith's POV*

I got into a bar fight as usual but this time it was over a lady getting inappropriately touched in the bar.

I got punched in the face and I grabbed his arm and pulled him around and chucked him into the wall nearby.

They hit me with a chair and got me in a full nelson.

They punched me in the gut then punched me in the face and out of the full nelson and to the ground and started punching my back and head.

I got up and chucked two of them out the window before kicking the third one out the window and the fourth one too.

I walked outside and the fifth one followed me out punching the back of my head.

I grabbed him by the arm but one of them hit me with a metal bar and I picked him up and tossed him before getting tackled and hit with a metal bar again.

I punched one of them in the face and grabbed him and threw him at another guy knocking them both out.

I punched another one knocking him out. 

I grabbed the fourth guy and body-slammed and then elbowed the back of his head into the ground.

The last guy tried to stab me but his blade broke against my skin.

He asked, "What the hell are you?" and I grabbed him and tossed him into the lake right in front of the bar.

I said, "Wish I knew, asshole." and I walked off to go back home.

The Next Day*

Marcus DeVoe's POV*

General Winter Schnee dropped a destroyed warship on us and told us to figure out what happened and she sent over a specialist to help us in the form of this chick named Elizabeth who knew how to use magic.

We all began working on trying to figure out what happened to the warship.

Elizabeth did a scan of the ship and said, "No magical signatures. This was all done by hand.".

Vale said, "I found count six dozen unique handprints moving in sync with one another. This was a choreographed onslaught.".

I asked, "Do you think this the military?".

Vale said, "No. Doesn't fit.".

We entered the head of the ship and Price and Elizabeth used a combined effort to sort of rewind the clock on this place through illusion and magic.

The captain was firing at something when he was attacked from behind by floating people

Vale said, "They avoided his gaze. Used the element of surprise. These were warriors.".

The attackers did a barrel roll and Romhay said, "That's a barrel roll. These guys are skilled in 360-degree combat.".

We saw one of the attackers reveal a symbol on their chest and everything stopped.