Chapter 12: Ein Rebirth

I Do Not Own RWBY. All rights for RWBY go to Mr. Monty Oum and the good folks at Rooster Teeth.

Writers whose works are and aren't included in this chapter are Sapphire_Darkhouse, Nighttra, victorblaze0522, and xxQrowBrawnwenxx, me, SnowDrrgun, Cosmickatana, thedragonmaster18, AngelFlower23, Firedragon_Yang, -Viperr-, UzukiB, and Sanderson37. Enjoy.

On Earth(Prime Remnant)*

A Century Before The End Of Chapter 11*

Ein's POV*

In accordance with my Elder Sister's wishes, I have lived on Apakros for thousands of years in order to be protected by a women warrior race.

I was laying in bed as The Queen of Apakros told me the story I already knew, "Long ago, when the world was new... The Old Gods ruled the Earth. Hebe Queen among them and your Elder Sister created beings over which the Gods would rule. Beings born in her image... fair and good, strong and passionate. She called her creation, Mankind. And Mankind was good. But Hebe's daughter, your niece grew envious of mankind and sought to corrupt her Mother's creation. This was Eris, the Goddess of Chaos. Eris poisoned men's hearts with jealousy and suspicion. She turned them against one another and war-ravaged the Earth. So, the Gods created four objects using the aspects of Creation, Destruction, Choice, and Knowledge to influence men's hearts with freedom and restore peace to the Earth. And for a brief time, there was peace. But it did not last. When Hebe led the Gods to stop Eris... Eris killed them one by one until only Hebe and yourself remained. After sending you here to be under our protection, Hebe used the last of her power to stop Eris, striking such a blow, the Goddess of Chaos was forced to retreat. But Hebe knew that one day Eris might return to finish her mission. An endless war where mankind would finally destroy themselves and you with them. So Hebe left us a weapon. One powerful enough to kill a god. With her dying breath, Hebe created this island to hide you as well as us from the outside world, somewhere Eris could not find us. And all has been quiet ever since. We give thanks to the gods for giving us this paradise.".

I asked, "And The Sword of Destruction?".

She asked, "The Sword of Destruction?".

I asked, "The weapon that is strong enough to kill a god. Can I see it?".

We left and reached the tower.

The Queen said, "This great tower is where we keep them.".

I soon stared at The Sword of Destruction.

I said, "The Sword of Destruction. It's beautiful.".

The Queen said, "I pray it will never be called to arms. And that's not you, Ein. Don't you see it? You're safe and there's nothing you should concern yourself with but your safety and your training.".

I sighed and went back to my chambers and to sleep.

Queen Mary's POV*

After the Goddess Ein was asleep, my sister came to me and told me about Eris returning someday and that Ein should be training harder.

I said, "She might never return. She could have died from her wounds.".

She said, "Eris is alive. You feel it as I do, in your bones. It is only a matter of time before she returns.".

I said, "The stronger she gets, the sooner she will find her.".

She said, "Mary, I love her as you do. But this is the only way to truly protect her.".

I said, "You will train her harder than any warrior before her. Five times harder... ten times harder. Until she's better than even you.".

1 Week Later*