Chapter 20: The Reign Of The Ghost Riders

I Do Not Own RWBY

I Do Not Own RWBY. All rights for RWBY go to Mr. Monty Oum and the good folks at Rooster Teeth.

Writers whose works are and aren't included in this chapter are Sapphire_Darkhouse, Nighttra, victorblaze0522, and xxQrowBrawnwenxx, me, SnowDrrgun, Cosmickatana, thedragonmaster18, AngelFlower23, Firedragon_Yang, -Viperr-, UzukiB, and Sandersen37. Enjoy.

On Earth(Prime Remnant)*

1 Year After The End Of Chapter 19*

Ghost Rider Junior's POV*

I stopped a mugging before getting on my bike and riding away but not before winking and the cutie who I saved from a mugging.

And I rode my bike up into the air.

The Rider(Robbie Cage)'s POV*

I stopped a guy from getting hit by a bus before I flew off.

The Spirit Of Vengeance(Xarthos)'s POV*

I busted into the building where they were selling illegal high tech weapons and I said, "Guilty." before firing a beam of blue fire at them.

One of them shot at me but it did nothing and in retaliation, I broke his arm.

I grabbed the box of high tech weapons and flew off to return them.

Cyborg Ghost Rider(Henry Gates)'s POV*

A missile was fired and I aimed it up and into space.

The Next Day At Night*

James Ironwood's POV*

I walked up to the podium and said, "Ladies and gentlemen, once again, I want to thank you all for giving so generously. Together, we will rebuild our great city, and ensure that we never wake to another Anarchy. You've seen him in the news, but you didn't know who was bankrolling him until now. Ladies and gents, I give you Ironorps' new Ghost Rider!" and my Ghost Rider Junior flew in and stood right beside me.

 Ladies and gents, I give you Ironorps' new Ghost Rider!" and my Ghost Rider Junior flew in and stood right beside me

The crowds applauded and cheered for him and he took a polite bow to the people.

I said, "And I promise you that as long as Ironcorp exists, Ghost Rider lives. And Atlas will be protected.".