Chapter 7: Ember Fall

I Do Not Own RWBY. All rights for RWBY go to Mr. Monty Oum and the good folks at Rooster Teeth.

Writers whose works are and aren't included in this chapter are Sapphire_Darkhouse, Nighttra, victorblaze0522, and xxQrowBrawnwenxx, me, SnowDrrgun, Cosmickatana, thedragonmaster18, AngelFlower23, Firedragon_Yang, -Viperr-, and UzukiB. Enjoy.

On Earth(Prime Remnant)*

1 Year Later After Chapter 6*

Tyrian Callow's POV*

I was pretending to be one of my own men while we robbed this bank.

Snicker said, "Let's do this.". 

Laughy asked, "That's it? Three guys?". 

Snicker said, "No. There are two guys on the roof. Five shares equal.". 

Laughy said, "Six shares Grumpy. Don't forget about the boss.". 

Snicker said, "Yeah yeah? He thinks he can just sit it out and take a slice." and he cocked his weapon and I pulled out my gun while we pulled up to The First Vale Bank.

We got out and ran into the bank and Laughy shot the ceiling a little before hitting one of the guards in the face. 

Snicker said, "All right everyone. Hands up." as Grumpy and I rounded up our dear hostages

After we rounded them up, Snicker and I moved down the line and I handed each one of the hostages a grenade, and Snicker followed along pulling the pins.

Snicker said, "I'd hold on for dear life.".

Snicker then headed for the downstairs safe where Dummy would be and he shot and killed Laughy on his way out as I instructed.

I waited patiently while Snicker killed Dummy and got the Lien for me.

I pulled the Lien bags up here and Snicker said, "C'mon, there's a lot to carry...".

After I did that we looked at the enormous pile of money before us.

Snicker said, "If this guy was so smart he would've had us bring a bigger truck." and he jabbed his pistol in my back and took my weapon. 

Snicker said, "I'm betting the boss told you to kill me soon as we loaded the cash, right?" and I turned to face him.

I shook my head and said, "No. I kill the trash truck driver.". 

Snicker asked, "Trash truck driver? What are you..." and I stepped backward and a Trash truck backed in hitting him hard enough that it killed him. 

I picked up his weapon and shot the Trash truck driver.

I then loaded the bags onto the back of the trash truck. 

The manager said, "Think you're smart, huh? Your boss is just gonna do the same thing to you. Criminals in this town used to believe in things. Honor. Respect. What do you believe, huh?".

I pulled my mask away revealing my face and said, "I believe what doesn't kill you simply makes you crazier. So embrace the chaos." as I hopped in the trash truck and drove away looking inconspicuous to the cops passing me by as I drove normally.

Later At Night*

Ember Fall's POV*

I snuck into the First Bank of Vale and Captain Goodwitch showed me the picture of Tyrian Callows.

I asked, "Callows again? Who were the others?".

Cpt. Goodwitch said, "Bunch of small-timers.".