Chapter 22: All-New Ghost Rider

I Do Not Own RWBY. All rights for RWBY go to Mr. Monty Oum and the good folks at Rooster Teeth.

Writers whose works are and aren't included in this chapter are Sapphire_Darkhouse, Nighttra, victorblaze0522, and xxQrowBrawnwenxx, me, SnowDrrgun, Cosmickatana, thedragonmaster18, AngelFlower23, Firedragon_Yang, -Viperr-, UzukiB, and Sandersen37. Enjoy.

On Earth(Prime Remnant)*

In The New Timeline*

The Year Is 2065*

Thousands Of Years After The End Of Chapter 21*

Young Harold Branwen's POV*

Mom and I did a jump through a ring of fire on our bikes.

We both landed safely and Mom decided to chew me out as usual.

Mom said, "You're a hotshot, ain't you, Harold? Young, think you know everything there is to know. When you do things without thinking you ain't making the choice, the choice is making you.".

I said, "Yeah Mom, I know.".

Mom said, "I, the great, Beth Branwen didn't raise no fool of a son, Harold.".

I said, "And I, the great, Harold Branwen am no fool.".

Mom coughed up a little and asked, "You think Rose's gonna stand by you when you're in a wheelchair? Huh, hotshot?".

I said, "I love you too, Mom." as we walked our bikes back to the garage.

Later*

Rose and I met up and I carved our names into a lonely tree outside of Atlas.

I turned towards Rose because she looked down.

I asked, "Hey. What's wrong, Rose?".

Rose said, "I'm leaving, Harold.".

I asked, "What?".

Rose said, "My father's sending me to live with my mom up in the higher levels of Atlas.".

I asked, "When?".

Rose said, "Soon.".

I asked, "What about us, Rose?".

Rose said, "He said you're a bad influence and not good enough for me. And you're just a phase. So, what are we gonna do, Harold?".

I said, "We'll leave. We'll jump on the bike and just keep going.".

Rose asked, "But what about your mom?".

I said, "He doesn't need me. He doesn't need anybody. Tomorrow, noon. We'll meet here.".

She nodded and we shared a romantic kiss before going our separate ways.

I went home and looked at our family album.

I saw myself, Mom, Dad, my Aunts, my Uncles, and my cousins. 

I smiled as I set the book aside and got some rest.

The Next Day*

I awoke to birds chirping.

Mom who looked a lot happier than usual said, "Good morning, sleeping beauty. Now, come on, hotshot. I got a show to do. Don't wanna keep those people waiting.".

1 Life-Changing Accident Later*

Mom got hurt doing his stunt and I ran to his side.

I said, "Mom? Mom, it's all right, I'm here. I'm here, it's gonna be okay.".