Chapter 2: Ein

I Do Not Own RWBY. All rights for RWBY go to Mr. Monty Oum and the good folks at Rooster Teeth.

Writers whose works are and aren't included in this chapter are Sapphire_Darkhouse, Nighttra, victorblaze0522, and xxQrowBrawnwenxx, me, SnowDrrgun, Cosmickatana, thedragonmaster18, AngelFlower23, Firedragon_Yang, -Viperr-, and UzukiB. Enjoy.

On Earth(Prime Remnant)*

Thousands Of Years Later After Chapter 1*

Ein's POV*

In accordance with my Elder Brother's wishes, I have lived on Antiheim for thousands in order to be protected by a women warrior race until I was told otherwise.

But I knew I would never get word of that.

I was laying in bed as The Queen of Antiheim told me the story I already knew, "Long ago, when the world was new... and all of history was still a dream... the Old Gods ruled the earth. Mobius king among them and your Elder Brother created beings over which the Gods would rule. Beings born in his image... fair and good, strong and passionate. He called his creation, mankind. And mankind was good. But Mobius's son your nephew grew envious of mankind and sought to corrupt his father's creation. This was Talos, the God of War. Talos poisoned men's hearts with jealousy and suspicion. He turned them against one another and war-ravaged the Earth. So, the Gods created four objects using the aspects of Creation, Destruction, Choice, and Knowledge to influence men's hearts with freedom and restore peace to the Earth. And for a brief time, there was peace. But it did not last. When Mobius led the Gods to stop Talos... Talos killed them one by one until only Mobius and yourself remained. After sending you here to be under our protection, Mobius used the last of his power to stop Talos, striking such a blow, the God of War was forced to retreat. But Mobius knew that one day Talos might return to finish his mission. An endless war where mankind would finally destroy themselves and you with them. So Mobius left us a weapon. One powerful enough to kill a god. With his dying breath, Mobius created this island to hide you as well as us from the outside world, somewhere Talos could not find us. And all has been quiet ever since. We give thanks to the gods for giving us this paradise.".

I asked, "And the God Killer?".

She asked, "The God Killer?".

I asked, "The weapon that is strong enough to kill a god. Can I see it?".

We left and reached the tower.

The Queen said, "The Gods gave us many gifts. One day, you'll know them all. This great tower is where we keep them.".

I soon stopped and stared at The Sword of Destruction.

I said, "The Sword of Destruction. It's beautiful. Who would wield it?".

The Queen said, "I pray it will never be called to arms. But only the fiercest among us even could. And that's not you, Ein. Do you see it? You are safe and there is nothing you should concern yourself with but your safety and your training.".

I sighed and went back to my chambers and to sleep.

Queen Rhene's POV*

After the Goddess Ein was asleep, my sister came to me and told me about Talos returning someday and that Ein should be training harder.

I said, "He might never return. He could have died from his wounds.".

She said, "Talos is alive. You feel it as I do, in your bones. It is only a matter of time before he returns.".

I said, "The stronger she gets, the sooner he will find her.".

She said, "Rhene, I love her as you do. But this is the only way to truly protect her.".