Chapter 27: All-New Josie Mathis

I Do Not Own RWBY. All rights for RWBY go to Mr. Monty Oum and the good folks at Rooster Teeth.

Writers whose works are and aren't included in this chapter are Sapphire_Darkhouse, Nighttra, victorblaze0522, and xxQrowBrawnwenxx, me, SnowDrrgun, Cosmickatana, thedragonmaster18, AngelFlower23, Firedragon_Yang, -Viperr-, UzukiB, and Sandersen37. Enjoy.

On Earth(Prime Remnant)*

The Year Is 2241*

1 Year After The End Of Chapter 26*

Uthar's POV*

I entered the Temple's Mythical Library and saw the librarian was still here putting back a book to its shelves. 

Me and some of my people walked in, making the librarian pay attention. 

Two of my men made a Spell that held the librarian's arms, and two others made a spell that held his two legs making him lift off the ground. 

The librarian grimaced in pain and I put a jug below his head. 

I placed my hands onto my back and held a pair of blades as I chopped the librarian's head off which fell into the jug. 

I took a book that had been placed by the librarian. 

I opened the book searching for a page then when I found it, I ripped it from the book and threw the book away. 

I walked away from his place and when we all saw the Sorcerer Supreme Ash.

She said, "Master Uthar. That ritual will bring you only sorrow.".

She walked closer with both hands on her back. 

My team and I run, escaping with a portal to Atlas. 

We ran all over the streets, then stopped facing themself as a scattered mirror. 

The Sorcerer Supreme walking behind us, controlling it making us enter the Upside-Down dimension or as it's commonly referred to, the Reflective Dimension. 

I turn my back as The Sorcerer Supreme made a wave pattern with her hand that made the buildings around us start to move unpatterned. 

The Sorcerer Supreme made a round pattern with both of her hands and turn the gravity as she hops off a wall of a building, and my team and I did the same. 

The Sorcerer Supreme made an upwards movement with both hands as the building behind them starts rolling itself. 

I pulled out my blades as the others made spells and pulled out their staffs and weapons. 

Two of them caught her feet with their magical bindings. 

She pulled her feet back and made them fall and she hopped on them making a sword out of Ice Magic and the two got milled down by the building under them as they scream. 

She started to fight two others of my team and knocked them down with ease. 

She kicked one of them to the rolling building that is getting closer to us. 

She tackled two of them as she threw her magical sword to the other people left and held it back. 

She turned around moving with her hands that made gravity turn upside down. 

Some of the others and I were close to the position of falling, then I made a portal with a round and round pattern with my hand for Me and my team to escape. 

We hopped into it and left others to fight.

Ash Fall's POV*

After the fight was over I rewound the rolling building and made it as if none of this happened and hopped of the building to the ground and I made a portal out of the Reflective Dimension to the real world and walked through the streets like everything was ordinary.