Chapter 30: The Madras Plot

I Do Not Own RWBY. All rights for RWBY go to Mr. Monty Oum and the good folks at Rooster Teeth.

Writers whose works are and aren't included in this chapter are Sapphire_Darkhouse, Nighttra, victorblaze0522, and xxQrowBrawnwenxx, me, SnowDrrgun, Cosmickatana, thedragonmaster18, AngelFlower23, Firedragon_Yang, -Viperr-, UzukiB, AltairMorpheus, and Sandersen37. Enjoy.

On Earth(Prime Remnant)*

The Year Is 2243*

1 Year After The End Of Chapter 29*

Volt Blazeheart's POV*

Onyx, Harold, and I were doing our morning jog around the Atlas monument.

We passed a guy and Onyx said, "On your left.".

We did a lap then got to the Battle of Atlas monument when we saw the same guy again.

I said, "On your left." as we passed him again.

He said, "Yeah, on my left.".

We did another lap before catching up with the guy again.

He said, "Don't you say it. Don't you say it.".

Harold said, "On your left." as we passed him for the third time.

The guy shouted, "Come on!".

We finished up another lap before we went back to see the guy leaning on a tree.

Harold asked, "Need a medic?".

I hit Harold's arm and said, "No one says that anymore.".

The guy laughed as we walked over to him.

He said, "I need a new set of lounges. Guys, you both just ran like 15 miles in 30 minutes.".

Onyx said, "Guess we got a late start.".

The guy playfully said, "Really? You should all be ashamed of yourselves, you should both take another lap. Did you just take it, I assume you just took it.".

I asked, "What unit were you with?".

The guy said, "Pararescue. But I work at weapons manufacturing now.".

We all nodded and the guy offered a hand and said "Robbie Cage.".

Harold took his hand and helped him up saying, "Harold Branwen, Volt Blazeheart, and Onyx Kanuchi.".

Robbie said, "Yeah I could kind of put that together.".

We all soon got a text from Black Rock Shooter saying she'd meet us at the curb for immediate extraction.

Onyx said, "All right Robbie, duty calls.".

I said, "Nice meeting you. Good luck at the weapons manufacturing.".

Robbie said, "Nice meeting you all too. Stop by weapons manufacturing anytime so you can make me look awesome in front of the front desk lady that'd be nice.".

We nodded as Black Rock Shooter pulled up in a Corvette.

She rolled down the windows and said, "Hey guys, any of you know where the history museum is? I'm looking for some old fossils.".

We all said, "Hilarious." as we walked over to the car and I got in the back seat.

Onyx said, "You can't run everywhere.".

Robbie said, "No you can't." as we took off.

A Few Hours Later In A Jet*

Marrow said, "The target is a mobile satellite launch platform: The Dwarf Star. They were sending up their last payload when bandits took them, 93 minutes ago.".