Chapter 34: The Sentinels Relic War

I Do Not Own RWBY. All rights for RWBY go to Mr. Monty Oum and the good folks at Rooster Teeth.

Writers whose works are and aren't included in this chapter are Sapphire_Darkhouse, Nighttra, victorblaze0522, and xxQrowBrawnwenxx, me, SnowDrrgun, Cosmickatana, thedragonmaster18, AngelFlower23, Firedragon_Yang, -Viperr-, UzukiB, AltairMorpheus, Sandersen37, and 2020517s. Enjoy.

On Earth(Prime Remnant)*

The Year Is 2248*

2 Years After The End Of Chapter 33*

Ash Fall's POV*

I was going about my business when something crashed through the ceiling of my sanctum.

I hurried over and saw Elizabeth The White Dragon.

She said, "Salem's coming.".

I said, "Aw shit.".

Elsewhere In Atlas*

Ember Fall's POV*

Beth and I were walking in the park of Atlas.

I caught up with Beth and said, "Slow down, slow down. I'm totally not kidding.".

Beth said, "You're totally rambling.".

I said, "No, I'm not.".

Beth said, "You lost me.".

I said, "Last night, I dreamt, we had a kid. So real. We named her after your eccentric aunt. Uh, what was her name?".

Beth said, "Morrigan. So you woke up and thought that we were...".

I said, "Expecting.".

Beth said, "Yeah.".

I happily asked, "Yes?".

Beth shook her head and said, "Yes.".

We shared a kiss before a portal opened nearby.

Ash walked out and said, "Ember. I know the past two years may have been rough for us and the team but we need your help. It also matters in the sense that the universe is at risk as well.".

We came back to the Sanctum and Ash using magic to show the universe and the three out of four Relics.

Ash said, "From the dawn of the universe, there was nothing. Then, boom! The Big Bang and with it Earth was created and people came into existence and four metaphysical aspects of humanity were sent hurtling across the virgin world. These Relics each control an essential aspect of human existence and universal existence. The Staff of Creation. The Sword of Destruction. The Lamp of Knowledge. And...".

Ash held her hands out and a crown formed in her hands.

Ash said, "The Crown of Choice.".

I said, "Tell me her name again.".

Elizabeth, The White Dragon Goddess of Avalon said, "Salem. She's a plague, Ms. Fall. She invades planets. She takes what she wants. She wipes out half the population to keep the other half in order. She sent Zehn. The attack on Atlas. That's her.".

I went wide-eyed and asked, "This is it... What's our timeline?".

Elizabeth said, "No telling. She has The Sword of Destruction and The Steff of Creation, which already makes her the strongest being in the whole universe except for Ash here. If she gets her hands, on all four Relics, she can destroy life on a scale heretofore undreamt of.".

I said, "If Salem needs all four, why don't we just stick this one down the garbage disposal?".

Ash said, "No can do.".