Chapter 32: The Sentinels Age Of Jinn

I Do Not Own RWBY. All rights for RWBY go to Mr. Monty Oum and the good folks at Rooster Teeth.

Writers whose works are and aren't included in this chapter are Sapphire_Darkhouse, Nighttra, victorblaze0522, and xxQrowBrawnwenxx, me, SnowDrrgun, Cosmickatana, thedragonmaster18, AngelFlower23, Firedragon_Yang, -Viperr-, UzukiB, AltairMorpheus, and Sandersen37. Enjoy.

On Earth(Prime Remnant)*

The Year Is 2245*

1 Year After The End Of Chapter 31*

Ash Fall's POV*

The Sentinels and I got word that there was a White Fang facility on the outskirts of Vacuo.

Onyx was using Time Rush to keep up with us.

Harold in his Xarthos form rode around on a bike.

Ein, Ember, and I flew around blasting people with magical blasts.

Volt in his Ukand form was smashing people into the ground.

Josie was driving a truck while Black Rock Shooter blasted people as we destroyed The White Fang goons between us and the main facility.

I grabbed a gun and moved to shoot people along with the rest of the gang.

Ember hit an invisible shield and said, "Shit!".

Harold said, "Language! Alfred, what's the view from upstairs?".

Alfred said that the building was protected by an invisible energy field.

Ein and I stormed the incoming squadron of White Fang goons.

Onyx used Time Rush to hit them all up against trees and whatnot.

Ein said, "The Sword of Destruction and The Lamp of Knowledge must be here. Taurus couldn't mount his defenses without The Sword of Destruction.".

I said, "No doubt about it. These White Fang weapons are firing similar energy to that of the Relics.".

Ein slashed a guy in half with Brynhildr as I finished saying that.

Black Rock Shooter said, "I think we lost the element of surprise.".

Ember in her smart alack ways asked, "Wait a second. No one else is gonna deal with the fact that Harold just said Language?".

Harold said, "I know. Just slipped out.".

I flew over and grabbed a guy out of a car and threw him at a White Fang goon on a motorcycle making him fall off.

Ember deployed the Fiery Legion to secure the citizen's safety.

Onyx Kanuchi's POV*

I used Time Rush to rush over and see if Black Rock Shooter needed any backup.

When I got over there I saw a guy running in my Time Rush.

I said, "Hey you!".

He sped off before I could get anything out of him.

Josie arrived to take care of Black Rock Shooter's injuries while I ran off to help Ash and Ein.

Ember said, "Drawbridge is down people.".

Ash, Ein, and I watched a whole White Fang squadron headed our way.

Ein said, "I can get Black Rock Shooter. You three and Ember secure the Sword and the Lamp.".

We nodded and Ash sent a shockwave at the incoming troop of White Fang.

Ein said, "Find the Relics." as she flew off.