Chapter 6: Dove Branwen

I Do Not Own RWBY. All rights for RWBY go to Mr. Monty Oum and the good folks at Rooster Teeth.

Writers whose works are and aren't included in this chapter are Sapphire_Darkhouse, Nighttra, victorblaze0522, and xxQrowBrawnwenxx, me, SnowDrrgun, Cosmickatana, thedragonmaster18, AngelFlower23, Firedragon_Yang, -Viperr-, and UzukiB. Enjoy.

On Earth(Prime Remnant)*

Five Years Later After Chapter 5*

Ozma's POV*

I sealed a doorway with my ancient magics and started walking back to the council chamber with the Eye of Astris.

I heard one of the Seven Monsters of Man ask, "You want to hurt us?".

Another one asked, "Have us all to yourself?".

I said, "You're a danger to every creature in every realm.".

The first one to speak said, "We give them what they want.".

I said, "No, you make a mockery of all you effect. Sow the seed of divisiveness and fear even amongst my fellow Sorcerer Council Members. You killed them all. Savagery with no honor, no dignity.".

He said, "And that makes you angry? Good.".

I said, "No, it gives me clarity of purpose.".

I entered the Sorcerer Council room and set the Eye of Astris back on its pedestal and the statues of The Seven Monsters of Man reformed.

I said, "Never again will your powers reach beyond these walls. This is your prison for all time.".

I walked over and sat on my Council chair.

I looked at the other empty chairs and said, "All we have done will not be in vain." and I activated a Seeking Spell granted to me by Ash.

I said, "Find me, one soul, pure of heart.".

The Seven Monsters of Man chuckled and one said, "Pure of heart. Even eternity isn't long enough to find that." and they all chuckled again.

James Ironwood's POV*

I wrote the symbols on a door that would lead me back to that place and to that foolish sorcerer.

I activated the door and entered this magical place.

I walked all the way to the room I once stood in as a boy and found the Sorcerer Ozma weakly sitting in his chair.

He slowly got up and I said, "I've been waiting for this moment for so long. And now, here we are. You don't remember me, do you?". 

He said, "I remember you, James Ironwood. You were a boy when you came here. Now, you dare intrude in my kingdom.". 

I said, "Do you know what it's like for a child to be told, you'll never be good enough? No, you don't. What you said to me all those years ago when I once stood here made me realize who I really was. And you know something? I am not pure of heart. No one is." and I looked over at the floating orb I would've once taken.

The statues echoed, "Ozma is too weak to stop us.".

I walked over to it and took it into my hand.

The Sorcerer Ozma said, "No!" and the statues began to free themselves.

The statues said, "You never found your champion. But we found ours. You are the true champion. James Ironwood." as the ball of light shrunk down and flew straight into my eye knocking me down.

I got up and The Sorcerer Ozma said, "They're using you. You're nothing to them but a means of escape. Through you, they'll spread the poison to everything they touch! Make mankind turn into them.".