Chapter 17: The Sentinels: Atlas War

I Do Not Own RWBY. All rights for RWBY go to Mr. Monty Oum and the good folks at Rooster Teeth.

Writers whose works are and aren't included in this chapter are Sapphire_Darkhouse, Nighttra, victorblaze0522, and xxQrowBrawnwenxx, me, SnowDrrgun, Cosmickatana, thedragonmaster18, AngelFlower23, Firedragon_Yang, -Viperr-, UzukiB, and Sandersen37. Enjoy.

On Earth(Prime Remnant)*

2 Years After The End Of Chapter 16*

Volt Blazeheart's POV*

I was flying around Mistral when I saw this big buff monster carrying a woman off.

I gave chase by flying after them.

Othim said, "He'll burn nicely.".

I said, "Don't get your hopes up just yet. We need to save the damsel in distress first.".

I intercepted our evil friend and asked, "Going somewhere, buddy?".

He ran away and I said, "All right. You wanna dance? Let's dance." and I formed darkness all around him.

I said, "Your move, precious.".

It held the woman up and I said, "No! No, don't!" and he tossed her.

I flew after her and I caught her just in the nick of time.

I set her on the roof and resumed looking for our friend.

I said, "Now, where'd our creepy-crawly get to, Othim?".

Othim said, "Duck.".

I asked, "What duck?" and I was tackled into a billboard.

His coat burned away revealing what appeared to be a humanoid dragon person.

Othim said, "A Draconian. I haven't seen one in some time.".

I said, "Heh, you're gonna have to do better than that ugly.".

The Draconian or whatever picked me up and started punching me repeatedly until it punched me to an entirely different building.

I said, "Ok, that's better." and it flew over and stepped on my chest crushing me into the ground.

It grounded me into the rooftop and roared before it was tackled off me by a blue blur of fiery light.

Ember Fall's POV*

I tackled the creature into a wall and pinned it up against the wall.

I asked, "What were you doing at the docks? I want answers.".

I looked back and hopped out of the way as the other guy hit it with darkness.

I stood up fully as the guy landed by me.