Character Info

Name: Scott Wilson

Nickname: The Reaper

Age: 26

Hometown: Indianapolis, Indiana

Weight: 230 LBS.

Height: 6 foot 3

Finisher: Sweet Chin Music and Crossface

Trained by: Finn Balor and Edge

Theme: Sin with a Grin by Shinedown

Friends: Seth, Finn, Becky and AJ styles

Love Interest: N/A

Scott Wilson was born in the heart of Indiana with a older brother and younger sister. He was always fascinated with Football and WWE. As soon as he got into middle school he joined both the Football and wrestling team. After High School was over he gave up on his football career and was able to travel over to Ireland and train in the wrestling school that was owned by none other Finn Balor. There he met the Rebecca (Also known now as Becky Lynch) that would become his best friend and they would talk about their dreams of getting to the WWE. Scott left after a few years and returned to the states where he Got further training from WWE Hall of Famer Edge. Scott went on to dominate NJPW and Ring of honor. After His contract ran out, he was contacted by WWE to sign with them. He signed a huge contract as he was the hottest free agent at the time. They dropped him On Smackdown for an immediate impact.

OOC: ALL Feedback is appreciated as long as it is constructive. I don't put up with bullying and trolls. Those comments will be deleted.