The Next Big Thing

~ A Week Later. Friday Morning at Scott's house~ 

The alarm woke Alexis up and she looked over to see Scott peacefully sleeping. She sets the Alarm for a few more hours and she cuddled back up to Scott. 

~2 hours Later~ 

Scott woke up to the alarm and he stretched as he sat up in bed. He rubbed his eyes as he looked at the clock and it read 10 AM. He got out of bed and grabbed his clothes so he can hop in the shower. Alexis was awoken by Scott's music before she got out of bed and went to the kitchen to make a big breakfast for the two of them. When she got downstairs she seen a huge bouquet of roses sitting on the table with a letter in front of it that read" I love You Alexis." She smiled widely as she started breakfast. 

Scott came downstairs as he could smell the delicious food. He walked into the Kitchen and wrapped his hands around her as she was cooking. Scott kissed her neck and helped her finish up breakfast before the two of them sat down at the table. 

Scott: I see your secret admirer bought to some more flowers. 

Alexis: These would be from my lovely boyfriend. 

Scott: I'm going to have to meet him sometime.

Alexis: You should, he will make you fall in love with him. 

Scott: maybe ill have to steal him from you. 

Alexis: *Smiling* Thank you for the flowers baby. Have they told you want you will be doing tonight? 

Scott: Your Welcome, They only told me that I am going to have a segment that is going to be interrupted by someone. Vince said to be prepared. 

Alexis: they didn't say who it would be? 

Scott: I asked and they wouldn't tell me. 

Scott and Alexis continued small talk while they were eating. Alexis headed up to get in the shower while Scott got the rest of the house cleaned up. He heard his phone buzz and he walked over and seen the notification on his social media. 

@WWE: Breaking news, @TheGoddessAlexaBliss will  be defending her  Smackdown women's championship in a fatal four way tonight. More details as they progress. 

Scott walks up to the bathroom and peaks his head in to see Alexa had just finished in the shower and was getting dressed. 

Scott: Did anyone tell you that you would be defending your championship tonight? 

Alexis: They did, but didn't tell me who.  Why?

Scott: Well it looks like you are going to have three challengers tonight. Just broke from WWE social media. 

Alexis: Looks like its going to be a long night then. 

Scott: well I better hop in the shower so we can get ready to head out. Since the show is in Michigan, we wont have a very long flight. 

~At the Arena~ 

Alexa was talking to the other competitors about the spots and what they wanted to do in the match tonight. Scott was pulled into a meeting to talk about tonight's segment. Alexa noticed Paul Heyman and Brock Lesnar walk into the meeting as well. At that moment is when she started to get worried. 

Alexis: Do you really think that Vince and Hunter are going to feed Scott the Brock?

Charlotte: I mean what other reason would he be in the meeting with him, but It shouldn't be anything to get worried about.