I Love It When A Plan Comes Together

~Monday~

Alexis woke up early as she could feel her stomach getting upset again so she carefully got out of bed to make sure she didn't wake Scott up and quickly went to the bathroom. After getting cleaned up and showering. she walked down to the kitchen to make some coffee and call a few people to help her surprise.

After everything was set up Alexis grabbed two cups of coffee and went back upstairs to wake up her fiancee. She walked in to see he was still asleep so she sat the coffee down on the nightstand before she leaned over and lightly shook Scott.

He started to show signs of waking up which put a smile on my the goddess's face but then she watched as he rolled onto his stomach and went back to sleep. She started to lean down to kiss his neck but was stopped by him pulling her pillow over his head.

Scott: *From under the pillow*Nice try, but I had that scouted out as soon as you walked in.

Alexis started to pout but then a evil smirk came a cross her face as she climbed on Scott since his back was toward her.

Alexis's mind: Let's see if you scouted this one out.

She pulled the covers off to reveal his back and she softly started kissing his shoulders before slowly moving down his spine. Scott's whole body tensed up from the soft lips against his back. Alexis smiled when she seen Scott gripping the pillow before throwing his hands in the air. 

Scott: Alright, Alright. You win!

Alexis giggled as she hopped out of the bed so Scott could roll over and sit up in the bed while giving Alexis the death stare. He grabbed the coffee as he broke the silence.

Scott: I think you enjoy torturing me a tad bit too much. 

Alexis: It's not torture if you enjoy it.

Scott: Touché, so what are the plans today?

Alexis: We have not gone out in a while so I figured that we could have a movie marathon before grabbing something to eat.

Scott: That sounds like a perfect plan.

Alexis: Well hurry up and get ready so and I will meet you downstairs.

~One Hour Later~

The two were in the middle of a Disney movie marathon as Alexis laid her head on Scott's shoulder. Scott in return placed his hand on her thigh, which put a smile on the face of the goddess. She couldn't wait to share the news with Scott but she had to wait for the perfect moment.

After they finished their third movie it was time for them to get ready for their next part of Date night. Scott changed into his all black three piece suit while Alexis was wearing a short black dress that fit her body just right.

Alexis came out of the bathroom as Scott was checking himself out in the mirror

Alexis came out of the bathroom as Scott was checking himself out in the mirror. Scott seen his goddess in the mirror and turned around as she motioned for him to come.