The Reaper's Birthday

~Wednesday  Morning~

Scott woke up to the alarm before he reached over and turning off the alarm. Scott and Alexa are enjoying being home since the company has had Scott doing tons of interviews and appearances since he has become the face of Smackdown. Scott has been enjoying every second of it. He rolled back over and pulled Alexis close and started to drift off asleep until he felt a pair of lips connected to his. He opened his eyes to see the beautiful blue eyes of Alexis looking back at him. 

Alexis: Well good morning handsome

Scott: Good morning Little Miss steal my heart. 

Alexis: Cute. 

Scott: *Smiling* What's the plans for today? 

Alexis: What do you want to do? I know someone's birthday is coming up. 

Scott: As long as I get to spend time with you then I am happy. 

Alexis: Hmm we can go to shopping. *then rubs her hand across his chest* Then we can come back to the house for a little one on one pool party. 

Scott: I could get down with that. 

Scott hopped up and ran to the bathroom before Alexis. She watched him and just shook her head as the music from the bathroom started. She went downstairs to the kitchen to make a pot of coffee. Buddy followed Alexis into the front room and when she sat on the couch,he climbed up and laid his head in her lap. 

 Alexis turned on the TV while petting his head. Scott came down and went to get coffee from the kitchen as Alexis walked over and gave him a kiss before heading upstairs to get ready for her day with her man. 

~An hour and a half later~ 

Alexis was finishing her makeup when she seen Scott walk in and come over to her. He started to kiss her neck which made her laugh. She pulled away from him before going back to the mirror. 

Alexis: I'm trying to finish my makeup. 

Scott: By the time you are done the mall will be closed. 

Alexis: *giving him the "really" look in the mirror*It will only be a few more minutes but  if you keep trying to distract me then I will never be done.

Scott: I'll get go get the car ready. 

Alexa: *Springing up from the seat and grabbing Scott*  I was thinking that we could take the Jeep today. 

Scott: *Confused*  We always take the Mustang when we are at home. Is there something wrong with it?

Alexis: I just feel like it is such a beautiful day that we could taker the top off the Jeep. 

Scott: I thought you don't like taking the top off because it messes up your hair? 

Alexis: What is this, twenty questions? 

Scott: Alright, I'll go get the Jeep ready. 

~At the Mall~

Scott and Alexis had spent a good portion of the day walking around the mall going to different stores and Scott buying Alexis some new outfits before they went over to the food court to have lunch. Scott brought the food over to their table before they started small talk while eating.

After eating the two of them loaded up all the bags in the back of the Jeep and drove back to the house. Scott looked at Alexis as she was just enjoying the time they had today. He reached over and placed his hand on her thigh. This got Alexis's attention as she looked down and smiled. She laid her head on his shoulder as he continued to drive home.