National Day of Love

~Alarm~ 

Scott wakes up and turns off the alarm before it wakes up Alexis. He slides out of bed without waking his sleeping beauty. Gives her a kiss on the forehead before grabbing his clothes and taking a shower. 

 After 30 Minutes Scott comes out of the shower and notices that Alexis is still fast asleep. He sneaks down to the garage and takes the Mustang and heads to the local Jewelry store. He walks in to be met with the manager. Scott shook  the managers hand. 

Manager: Are you Scott?

Scott: Yes I am. Were you able to get it ready? 

 Manager: We got it finished just a couple hours ago. the Jeweler stayed late to make sure that it was done. 

Scott: I can't thank you guys enough. She is going to flip when she sees it. 

The manager goes into the back of the store and comes out with a black box. Scott opens it to inspect it before he smiles and pays for it. Scott then went over to the local Flower shop. He walked into the flower shop and picked out a bouquet of beautiful Pink flowers.

After an hour Scott showed back up at the house. He walks over to the computer and checks the confirmation of the tickets for Disneyland. He starts to cook breakfast when he notices Alexis coming down the stairs. He watches her as she comes over to the bar and sits down. 

Scott: Well look who decided to roll out of bed this morning. Though I was going to have to drag you out of bed.

Alexis: *sticks her tongue out* Good morning to you too. 

Scott: Well breakfast is almost done and then we can start our Day of love. 

Alexis: So whats the plans for today? 

Scott: Surprise after surprise. First one is coming right now. 

Scott places the plate of food in front of Alexis and when she looks down she sees a plate of heart shaped pancakes.

Alexis: Awe that's so cute. You'r a real charmer.  

Scott: Only for the most beautiful women ever.

 The two continued their small talk while they were eating. Alexa was going to go take a shower before Scott asked her to wait while he went to the closet. He came back with a small bag and handed it to Alexa. 

Scott: It is time for surprise number two 

Alexis open the bag and pulled out the Disney shirt and she lit up with excitement before  she pulled the rest of the Disney themed stuff out which Included a pair of Micky Mouse ears, a New goofy Mug and Some new pajamas. Alexis walked over to wrap her harms around Scott's neck and share a passionate kiss.  

Alexis: You are the most amazing man in the world. What did I do to ever deserve you? 

Scott: That was only the beginning, Now go get your shower done because we have to leave soon and I still have more surprises. 

Alexis: You know you didn't have to do all this for me right? I would have been ok with just sitting on the couch and watching movies with you all day. 

Scott: That's the good part is I know I don't have do it but I want to. It doesn't hurt to spoil my baby every once in a while. * Slaps Alexa's Ass* now get in the shower. 

Alexis: *Smiling*  Alright, Alright. I'm going. 

Alexis heads off to take a shower. As soon as Scott hears the door close and the show start he quietly jogs up stairs to set up the next part of the surprise. He sets the roses on the bed and then spreads out some rose peddles out on the bed in the shape of a heart. He sat the jewelry in the middle with a note on top of it.  Scott then sat at the desk in the corner of the room to wait for Alexis