Biggest Party of the Summer

~Sunday Morning~ 

Scott had woken up all sweaty and panting after a recurring dream of what happened the night Scott was in the ring with Brock. He seen that he didn't wake Alexis so he carefully climbed out of bed and jumped in the shower where he just let the water run down his head. Scott was thinking about the dream over and over before he started to build doubt in himself.  After finishing his Shower he walked out and turned off the clock before the alarm went off So Alexis could sleep a little bit longer. 

Scott walked over to the bed and kissed his fiancee on the forehead which made a smile come a cross her face. Alexis was trying to pretend that she was still asleep before Scott started to kiss her neck which made try to pull away while laughing. 

Scott: Good morning Alexis Kaufman. 

Alexis: *Still laughing* Good morning Mister Wilson. that was so unfair, you know my neck is ticklish. 

Scott:  My plan of waking you up worked though. 

Alexis pulled Scott on the the bed and playfully locked in the Crossface as Scott pretended to try to escape but tapped out. The two of them continued to wrestle before Alexis got up to get ready to head to the arena. Scott was going to be a guest on the Summerslam kickoff show so they were going to head to the arena early.  Scott got the bags loaded up in the car and as he got back up to the hotel room Alexis had finished her makeup and was ready to leave. 

On the way to the arena Scott seen a Starbucks, so he decided to stop to get them both some coffee. Alexis perked up when she seen them pulling in and after they got out of the car she jumped on Scott's back as he carried her inside. The two of them got their drinks and have now arrived at the Arena where the fans were outside greeting all the superstars. they took photos with fans while signing autographs. The fans kept asking when Scott was going to return and he just kept shrugging his shoulders. 

~Backstage~

Scott was talking to Hunter about what was going on tonight and a few producers came over so that Scott could rehearse his parts for tonight. Alexa was watching from a distance as she was starting to piece together what is going to happen. She waited for them to finish before she pulled Scott to their locker room to talk to him. 

Alexis: Are you returning tonight?

Scott: Hunter thinks that it's perfect time to get me back in the ring after the pop I got Friday. 

Alexis: Who are you going to be fighting tonight? 

Scott: I'm going to be in the Elimination Chamber tonight. 

Alexis: *Shocked* Scott that is not the type of match you want to be in when you are coming back from an concussion. 

Scott: Alexis, I will be fine. 

Alexis: I do not Approve of you getting in that Chamber especially with Lesnar in there. He will have more stuff to throw you against! You are not thinking this through Scott. I know you are wanting to get back in the ring but this is could end very badly. 

Scott:*Getting Upset*  Alexis! Why do you keep bringing this up? I know that I may be hurt when I get in the ring with Brock. You don't think that I'm not afraid when I look across the ring from him. I need to do this for myself so I know that I can be a top guy. 

Alexis: *Taken back that Scott yelled at her* Scott I'm trying to look out for you. There is no reason to yell at me, I don't want to see you laying in a hospital bed and hooked up to a bunch of machines. Last time I was so afraid to lose you, but since you are so hard headed and want to get out in that ring with a man that has no regards for your health then go ahead. I am tired of arguing about this.