This is a Nightmare

~Three months since last chapter. Monday~

Scott has been at home trying to recover form the beating he took from Brock. Alexis dropped her title at the following Pay Per View to Becky and was given some time off to help Scott in his recovery, But she had to return this past week as she was being teamed up with Nikki for a possible Tag team Championship run. Scott has been at home for almost a week by himself and he is starting to feel is mood negatively change as he feels depressed most of the time when Alexis is gone. 

~With Alexa~

Alexis just finished a small tour with WWE and she was getting to come home for a couple days. When they would face time Alexis noticed that Scott was feeling down with not being able to go on the road with his recovery. So when she got off the plane she stopped by a pet store on that was on the way home. She was thinking of picking up a companion for Scott to try and lift up his spirits while she was gone.  She walked into the pet store and was looking at all the different puppies until she came across a black and white lab. 

Alexis: This one is perfect. He is going to absolutely love him. 

Alexis adopted the puppy and rushed home. And she quietly unlocked the door and peaked her head inside. She could hear the Tv in the front room so she quietly walked in the house and sat the puppy down. She watched as he ran off down the hallway making small scratching sounds on the hardwood floor. 

Scott: *From the front room* Hey there little guy. Where did you come from? 

Alexis walked into the front room to see Scott with the puppy in his lap and petting him. Scott smiled when he seen his beautiful blonde girlfriend walk in and sit down next to him. 

Scott: Hey beautiful, did you get this guy?

Alexis: Do you like him? 

Scott: I love him. He is such a cutie. What did you name him? 

Alexis: I thought I would let you name him. 

Scott: I'm going to name you Buddy. 

Alexis: Buddy?

Scott: Yea 

Alexis: Alright welcome to the family Buddy. 

Scott lays down on the floor and plays with Buddy. Alexis pulls out her phone and takes a video of the two interacting and post it to Social Media. 

 @TheGoddessAlexaBliss: Welcome our newest member to the family, Buddy! It melts my heart to see Scott smiling while he is going through this tough time. Everyday we get closer and closer to him being back in that ring and with me on the road. I love you Scott Wilson. @THEREAPEROFWWE

@THEREAPEROFWWE:   @TheGoddessAlexaBliss Thank you for everything that you do. I love when I am able to spend every single second with you. I Love you Alexis Kaufman. 

@thephenomenalAJStyles: Looks like Buddy is helping @THEREAPEROFWWE get ready to return to the ring.

The fans begin to pour in with all the support and best wishes as Scott is now up and making lunch for the two of them. While cooking he throwing some food down to the puppy.  Alexis and Scott were talking about all the stuff happening while She was on the road. 

Scott: So you and Nikki are teaming up? 

Alexis: Yup suppose to start this Friday when we take on the Iconics.

Scott:  You two are going to dominate the tag team division, Tag Champs for sure. Have they found a replacement partner for the Mixed match Challenge because don't that start this week too?