Respect Is Earned

~2 Weeks since Last Chapter~

Alexis was trying to get some alone time with Scott whenever she could but she was getting frustrated with how busy the two of them are. When they had a few minutes free they would be planning the wedding or would be too tired from the tour.

~Sunday Morning~ 

Alexis woke up to her alarm and she looked over to see Scott peacefully sleeping. So she got up and walked in the kitchen to make coffee but that's when she got the idea of going out on a breakfast date with her man. Alexis walked back over to the bed and knelt down to rub her hand lightly across his cheek while she whispered in his ear. 

Alexis: Wake up baby,your goddess wants to spend time with you.

Scott: *Still Sleeping* 

Alexis: Oh come on babe, wake up. Don't you want to spend some time with your soon to be wife? *smiling* Don't make me pull out the big guns.

Scott:...

Alexis: *Bent over to kiss Scott's cheek* 

Scott: *tried not to smile as he rolled on his side*

Alexis: Ok you asked for it. 

Alexis ran her nails lightly down Scott's back that sent shock waves through his back and Scott could not take it as he arched his back to try pull away. Alexis smiled as she continued as he kept trying to get away. 

Scott: Babe, What are you doing?

Alexis: Oh your awake! 

Scott: You are such a tease

Alexis was giggling when Scott pulled her into the bed and started to kiss her neck. She was trying to escape when the two of them locked their eyes before sharing a passionate kiss. Things were heating up as Alexis had climbed on top of Scott and ripped his shirt off of him.

~Later at the arena~

Scott had just left a meeting with Hunter and Scott was getting a weird feeling about tonight. He went to catering to talk to Seth and Finn while Alexis was in make up getting ready for tonight. Her and Nikki would be defending the tag team championships against a mystery team. What Scott doesn't know is Alexis had asked Steph and Hunter to slow down hers and Scott's schedule so that they could try to start a family. Alexis smiled when she seen Scott walk by and he blew her a kiss. 

Lana: You two are too cute together. 

Alexis: He is the absolute love of my life. 

Natalya: When is the wedding?

Alexis: 3 months, Scott said that he didn't want to wait a whole year to get married. 

Lana and Natalya: Awe

Lana: Rumor is going around that you two are also trying for a little one. 

Alexis: *Blushes* We are but this tour has made it a little tough because we also had to finish up the small details on the wedding and when we did have time we were too tired. 

Scott came walking into makeup as Alexis's match was first on the card so Scott wanted to be out there during her match to help give motivation. He seen all the girls smiling at him when he gave Alexis a kiss. 

Scott: So what is the latest gossip ladies? 

Natalya: Just asking about your wedding.

Scott: *squinting his eyes* I feel like that's not what's going on here.

Alexis stated giggling

Scott: Oh Jesus.

The ladies started laughing when Scott started to blush but Alexis thought it was cute.