Only The Strong Shall Survive

~2 Weeks from the previous Chapter~

Scott was down in the pool so he could get some cardio in as he knew tonight was going to be a big night for him. Survivor Series was always one of his favorite Pay Per Views growing up. After a hour in the pool he went back up to the hotel room to hope in  the shower. Once changed he seen that Alexis was still sleeping so he went into the kitchen to make breakfast for the two of them.

Alexis woke up to the smell of food coming from the kitchen. As she rolled out of bed she seen that Scott was cooking breakfast and jamming to his music. She pulled out her phone a recorded him dancing around the kitchen. She smiled before walking up and kissed Scott's back shoulder blade. Scott turned around and kissed his goddess on the forehead. 

Scott: Good morning beautiful

 Alexis: Good Morning Baby 

Scott: Breakfast is almost ready. 

Alexis: It smells great. 

Alexis poured both of them some coffee as Scott walked over with two plates as they sat down and began to eat. 

Scott: I want you to be front row for the match tonight. With you being pregnant I wouldn't feel right with asking you to be ringside. 

Alexis: I could never say no to you. Then after the match we can make our announcement. 

Scott: I was thinking the same thing but it's going to feel weird not wrestling for a long time again. 

Alexis: But we will get to experience everything together. Plus once the baby comes and I'm cleared to wrestle again, then we will go back to being the most dominate team in WWE. 

Scott: Hell yea we will. So does that mean that I get to call you my sexy milf now? 

Alexis: *With a blank statement* No

Scott: awe 

After they finished eating Scott cleaned everything while Alexis went to take a shower. After she got out and got dressed. She took a selfie before posting it to her social media. The WWE universe were replying with tons of compliments. One comment in particular made her smile. 

 @TheGoddessAlexaBliss: Good morning

 @TheGoddessAlexaBliss: Good morning. @THEREAPEROFWWE

@THEREAPEROFWWE: @TheGoddessAlexaBliss My motivation to be the best man I can. 💗💗

@TheGoddessAlexaBliss: @THEREAPEROFWWE 😍Always know the right things to say.  😍

@THEREAPEROFWWE: You trained me well.🤣🤣🤣 @TheGoddessAlexaBliss

After Alexis was ready the two of them left the hotel room and was met by fans down in the lobby. After they took some photos and signed autographs Scott loaded up the car before climbing in the drivers seat. His phone went off from a notification and Scott checked it to see that it was from his old buddy Jaret.