A War Needs Soldiers

~4 days since last chapter~

Alexis and Scott traveled to Ohio so they could surprise her parents and share the big news. They spent the rest of the week with them until it was time for Scott to head to Smackdown. Alexis planned to travel with Scott until he was able to get the time off since he wanted to be by her side during the whole pregnancy.

~Friday~

As the plane touched down in new York city, Scott was about to nudge Alexis to wake up before he seen his chance for a little payback. He softly kissed Alexis neck right behind the ear and he started to smile when she tried to push him away. He finally pulled back when he seen the beautiful blue eyes of the goddess.

Scott: Well good morning beautiful.

Alexis: *Rubbing her neck* Straight for the neck without any warning? That's a cheap shot.

Scott: *Smirking* I say a opening that screamed attack, so I did.

Alexis: Your so mean.

Scott and Alexis shared a passionate kiss but when Scott tried to pull away she put her hands on the back of his head and kept him close as she bit his lower lip.

Scott: *Stuttering* We got to get going before something gets started.

The two of them got off the plane as Scott loaded up the rental before heading over to the arena. Scott dropped off his bags in the locker room as he followed Alexis so they could go talk to management. Scott knocked on the door before walking in to seeing the McMahon family.

Vince: Come have a seat.

Scott: Thank you for seeing us on short notice.

Steph: Alexis and I had a small conversation about her taking time off and we wanted to get an update.

Scott: Yes so Alexis shared some very incredible news with me this passed Monday and we been talking this week.

Alexis: We're Expecting!

Hunter: Congratulations to the both of you. Life is about to get a lot more chaotic but I guarantee that you two are going to make great parents.

Steph: I couldn't have set it better myself. So Alexis will be pulled from competition and placed on leave. What would you like to do Scott?

Scott: I want to be with Alexis through all this so after Survivor Series I would like to take time seeing that our wedding will be 2 months after that then be around to help Alexis with everything.

Vince: That is something that we can definitely work with, Congratulations. We can't wait to meet the new member of the Wilson family.

Hunter: Have you thought about when you want to announce it?

Alexis: Yeah we plan to do it at Survivor Series.

Steph: Thank you both for keeping us up to date and don't hesitate to call if you need anything and again congratulations.

~A hour Later in Catering~

Alexis was showing the other ladies the video that Jessica took while Scott hung out with the guys talking about later tonight.

Colby: So we don't get any type of hints as to who your partners are?

Scott: Nope the only thing that you are getting is beat at Survivor Series. By the way how is Rebecca doing with the pregnancy?

Colby: It's going great, how are you doing since you found out about yours?

Scott: It has really brought the perspective on life. Now it's not just Alexis counting on me, it has giving more motivation to go out there and be the greatest of all time.