Date Night

~2 Months Later~

 Scott was now cleared to workout and get back into shape for a return. Scott had been setting up some plans with Seth and Becky so they could help him surprise Alexa. he has been texting them the last couple weeks as Scott was able to score tickets along with backstage passes for a Bowling for Soup concert that will be coming though town on Saturday. Scott just arrived home from the gym when he heard Buddy running to the front door. 

Scott: Hey Buddy, you want to go out for a walk? 

~With Alexa~ 

She woke up to her alarm going off and she sat up as she stretched. She looked over to Scott's side of the bed and it made her sad that Scott wasn't there holding her. She walked over to get her clothes before heading into the bathroom to take a shower. After she got out Alexis tried to video call Scott but didn't get an answer.  

~At the Arena~

Alexa climbed out of the rental and met with some of the fans that were waiting outside the door where the wrestlers head in. After signing a few more autographs Alexa had dropped off her bags and was in catering when she saw Becky walk in. They two began some small talk before they show starts. 

Becky: How is Scott doing? 

Alexa: He is able to workout now so I know that has made him feel better. I just can't wait til he is back on the road with me. I hate not waking up next to him and I know it is effecting him too. 

Becky: I know what will cheer him up, I was think that we haven't been able to all go out together so I wanted to see if you and Scott wanted to double date with Seth and I? 

Alexa: That sounds like a great idea. What day did you have in mind?

Becky: I mean we can head in Saturday morning and go out that night before we head out Sunday.

Alexa: That would be perfect. I'll text Scott after the show to confirm it. I'm sure he will be happy to see you two. 

Becky: We cant wait to see him. Seth has been asking about him, We'll See you Saturday. 

~With Scott~ 

He was in the kitchen making food for himself after he fed Buddy. He walked into the front room and turned on the TV to watch Smackdown as he did every week. His phone buzzed so he picked it up to see Seth had texted him. 

Seth: Rebecca just informed me that Saturday is a go. Alexis will be texting you after the show to confirm. 

Scott: Thank you two so much. She is going to be blown away when she sees the night we have in store for her. I have already got the tickets and the backstage passes for the show. 

Seth: Sounds good man. You know I'm always here when you need help but I gotta go as the show is about to start. 

Scott: See you later man. Break a leg. 

Scott was watching the show when he saw Alexa and Nikki walking out on to the stage area where there was two chairs and microphones. The two of them picked up the mics and sat down before the show went to commercial Break. 

~With Alexa after the Break~ 

Alexa: Hello and welcome to Smackdown Live. I am Alexa Bliss.

Nikki: And I am Nikki Cross. 

Alexa and Nikki: And this is your Moment of Bliss.  

Alexa: We have the pleasure tonight of announcing the main event match for Summerslam. The main event will be a Elimination Chamber match for the Universal Championship. The opponents will be Randy Orton, The Miz, Drew Macintyre, Brock lesnar, Seth Rollins, and Finn Balor.