Til Death Do Us Part

~2 Months since Survivor Series~

Scott woke up to he phone going off, He turned over and looked to see that he was getting messages from his friends and family asking how nervous he was about his wedding. After he replied to everyone Scott looked over to Alexis's side of the bed where she would normally be sleeping but the past week the couple were not with each other as the wanted to honor the traditions leading up to the big day.  Scott missed Alexis tremendously but he knew that after today he would not have to be without his queen. 

Scott went over and opened the curtains to see the beautiful sight of Fiji and he was happy that they had decided to have their wedding her as it is was one of the places he wanted to visit. Scott happily had flown out both of their families so that he could make sure none of them missed it. 

 After Scott got finished getting freshened up and ready to see he bride Scott walked downstairs to see his  groomsmen still sleeping except for Finn who was in the kitchen drinking coffee. Scott walked in to join his mentor. 

~With Alexis~

  Alexis was already up and making sure that she is getting her make up and hair perfect for her big day. The only thing that got here through this week without her best friend was the thought of their lives becoming one and the day when they will get to welcome their little one into the world. Alexis. While Alexis was getting ready she wanted to tease her man a little bit so she took a selfie and posted on her social media because Scott had been liking everything she posted. 

@TheGoddessAlexaBliss: 💕Can't wait to start the rest of my life with the greatest person in the world! 💕@THEREAPEROFWWE (See above photo)

~Back with Scott~

All the men were now awake and getting ready before they head to the venue. Scott and Seth were waiting on the rest of the groomsmen by playing a few games on the Xbox until his phone buzzed with a notification. Scott picked up his phone and opened his social media to see the post by his goddess. 

@THEREAPEROFWWE: @TheGoddessAlexaBliss 😳😳😳 How is it that even when you are not here you know how to torture me? I can't wait to see you!

@TheGoddessAlexaBliss: @THEREAPEROFWWE 💖😈💖 You make it too easy. 

Scott rounded up the guys as they packed into the rental as he drove them to the venue. When they arrived Scott led the guys around where the ceremony was going to be and Scott couldn't believe how everything looked with such a short time frame that they had. Since they were having the wedding on a cliff over the beach Scott took the groomsmen down a trail to a small part of the beach and sat down the small bag down that he was carrying. 

Scott:First I want to thank you Colby. You and me became close friends when you got with Rebecca and I couldn't have been happier that you two have found each other. You had my back when Alexis and I were going through a very dark time in our relationship and you made sure that I didn't lose her. Thank you. 

Colby: *Pats Scott's back* You don't have to thank me man. Friends have each others back and I am so happy that I get to be here for you on this great day. 

Scott:  Next is my Brother William, if it wasn't for you continued support of me then I don't think I would have ever had the confidence to chase my dream. I get to go on this crazy ride and I have so much of it to thank you for. 

Scott and William shared a brotherly hug before Scott turned to the final person and his best man Finn. 

Scott: The last man that I want to thank the most is my best man, Fergal. You have taught me so much about the wrestling business but more importantly you took a young kid from the mid west and helped him become the man that stands before you.