Debut

~Friday morning~

Scott wakes up to his alarm going off. He unplugs the clock before heading into the bathroom to shower and get ready for the day.

After 30 minutes, Scott walks out and begins to pack his ring gear and sets it by the door. His phone rings as he looks to see its Hunter calling.

Hunter: Good morning Scott, Hope I didn't wake you.

Scott: Good Morning Hunter. Oh no I was getting everything ready before I head over to the arena.

Hunter: Great. Are you ready for tonight?

Scott: Yea but I can't lie, I am nervous.

Hunter: You are going to do great.

Scott: Thanks Hunter, I am going to head out to the gym and get a workout in.

Hunter: I'll see you later.

~In the gym~

Scott was in the weight room at the bench press when he notices a familiar face walk over to him.

???: Well Lad, You ready for tonight?

Scott: Becky! Oh yea ready to blow the roof off the place.

Scott Hugs Becky before she pushes him back and gives him a smug look.

Becky: Don't hug me when your all sweaty. That's gross, I don't even let Seth do that and we are dating.

Scott: ~Smirking~ Same old Becky. So how have you been?

Becky: I been good, you know becoming the best superstar in the business.

Scott: Well that will change after my debut tonight. The man is such a great character for you, It really show that you can carry the women's division. Just like we talked about back in Ireland.

Becky: ~Smiling~ I'm just glad they gave me a chance to show what I could do. I got tired of seeing Charlotte win the title every other month.

Scott: You and me both. If only all of us could be born to a legend.

Becky: Slapping Scott's arm* That's still my best friend! So how has the strapping lad from the midwest been?

Scott falls to the floor and pretends that his arm is broken and rolls around throwing a tantrum. Beck gets a shocked look on her face as she looks around to see if anyone is looking at them. Scott stands up and they both laugh before Becky smacks him again.

Scott: Chuckling* Just busting my ass to make my dream a reality. I can't wait to hear the pop that I get when my music plays. So do you want to ride with me to the arena? We can get caught up.

Becky: I am going to ride with Seth. ~Laughing~ I don't know if I can deal with one of your car rides.

Scott: Ok Rebecca, It's your loss.

Becky playfully pushes him before he heads off to the locker room to get ready to head to the arena.

~At the arena~

Scott changed into his gear before heading down to catering. He spots Seth and Becky so he walks up behind Becky as he puts his finger up to Seth, giving him the sign to not say anything.
He playfully grabs the sides of her waist while saying.

Scott: ~Scaring Becky~ Found you!

Becky: ~Jumping~ Scott! You trying to give me a heart attack or something?