The Return Of The Reaper

~Friday morning~

Scott wakes up to his alarm going off. He tries to get out of bed but feels Alexa's grip get tighter around him. He looks down at her but she has her face buried into his chest. 

Scott: It's time to get up. 

Alexa: Just 10 more minutes

Scott: we have a flight in a couple hours so we have to get ready. 

Alexa: Ugh fine! I call dibs on shower first!

Scott: Of course ladies first. 

She drags herself out of bed and walks over to get clothes out of her bag but sees Scott holding an outfit out for her.

Alexa: Picking out my outfits now? 

Scott: I just thought this would look cute on you. 

Alexa takes the outfit and walks into the bathroom. Scott heads down stairs and starts to cook some Pancakes and scrambled eggs for the two of them. His phone buzzes and when he checks it he sees it is from the PR managers. 

Alan: Hey Scott, Sorry to drop this on you short notice but we were wondering if you could arrive a little early in California so you could do a public event for us? 

Scott: Depends on what kind of event you are talking about. 

Alan: We want to have a few superstars to spend some time with kids that have dealt with tragedies of losing a parent.  it might be too soon but I was thinking that it would be a good opportunity to share your story with them. I could help them to know that they are not alone and also help you by talking about it. 

Scott: I would absolutely be happy to do that. The kids are the reason I do this everyday, I can't decline a chance to give back. I'm in. 

Alan: Great see you in a few hours. 

Scott: See you soon. 

~With Alexa~

Alexa was finishing up in the bathroom when she looked at the outfit that Scott picked out in  the mirror before she decided to take a photo and post in on her social media. 

@TheGoddessAlexaBliss: How do I look? @THEREAPEROFWWE

@THEREAPEROFWWE: 😳😳😳😳 @TheGoddessAlexaBliss

@TheGoddessAlexaBliss: @THEREAPEROFWWE 🥰🥰🥰

Alexa comes down stairs to see Scott finishing up breakfast. Scott notices her as she walks into the kitchen and he can't take his eyes off her. He sets the plates down at the bar and the two sit down to eat and have a little small talk. 

Scott: So we will be heading out a little earlier than planned today. 

Alexa: oh why is that?