No Days Off

~Friday Morning  at the hotel~ 

Scott and Alexis flew out early Friday morning to get to Arizona As Scott had a radio show he needed to attend to help promote Smackdown Live tonight. Scott let Alexis sleep since they both didn't get much sleep with the flight. Alexis woke up before the alarm and turned it off before it was able to ring. She looked around and noticed that Scott was not there which made her sad,  but she seen a note on her nightstand. 

 Alexis, 

Went to the radio station and should be back before the show. I love you.

                                                                                                                           Scott

She stretched before getting up and seen that Scott had a fresh pot of coffee made which got her excited as she sprung up to get to the kitchen. She turned on Scott's music as she grabbed a cup of coffee going over to the couch and tried to video call her fiancee. After a few rings Scott answered. 

Scott: Good morning my sexy fiancee.

Alexis: Good morning. * holds up of the coffee*  even when your not here you find a way to surprise me. 

Scott: Anything for you. 

Alexis: How is the radio show going? 

Scott: We just finished up, and it was great. Got to me a lot of cool people. I'll be back soon. 

Alexis: *Blows a kiss* See you soon babe. 

Scott: *Smiled* See you soon. 

They hung up and Scott was thanking everyone as he was leaving. He walked outside to see a bunch of fans waiting for him to come out. Scott came over and started signing autographs and taking photos. As he was finishing a young lady gave her phone to her friend to take a photo with Scott, as her friend was taking the photo she kissed Scott on the lips. Scott backed away from her but the photo had already been taken.

Scott: What the hell are you doing?!?

Fan: What it was just a harmless kiss?

Scott: Well my fiancee is not going to think it is harmless!

Fan:  Where is she? Maybe she shouldn't let you out alone. 

Scott: She should not have to worry if someone is going to attack me! Delete the photo and we can pretend like this never happened. 

Fan: Then people wouldn't believe me when I tell them that I kissed Scott Wilson. 

Scott: You mean assault. 

 Fan: *Walked off smiling and chatting with her friend* 

Scott was on his way back to the hotel and his head was racing, he didn't know what to do but all he knew was he had to talk to Alexis when he got to the hotel. As he pulled up to the hotel he sat in the car for a second before going up to his room. He looked at the handle as he slowly turned it and walked into the room. 

As he walked in he could tell that Alexis was in the shower so he got on his phone and when he pulled up his social media he seen that he was tagged in a tweet. When he opened it up he seen the photo and he started to freak out. He heard the water turn off and he knew that this was the moment of truth. Alexis walked out and when he seen her walk out of the shower he noticed that it looked like she had been crying.  She must have seen the photo but before Scott could explain she pushed him and his bags out of the room. After she slammed the door he stood there  with tears running down his face and looking at the ground.