Elimination Chamber

~Alarm~ 

Alexis wakes up and turns the alarm off. She looks over to see Scott still fast asleep. she took this opportunity to get ready for today. She went to her bag and grabbed out her clothes before closing the bathroom door and turning on the shower.  Scott woke up to the bathroom door closing and he began to look around the hotel that was a complete mess. he begins cleaning up the room while he started to remember what happened last night. 

Scott hears giggling behind him so he turns around to Alexis standing in the doorway watching him clean. 

Alexis: Good morning. 

Scott:  Good morning baby, look at what we did to this place last night. 

Alexis: *Giggling* Just showing you how much I appreciate everything that you do for me. 

Scott:  Well I never had that much appreciation in one night.  Once I finish up here I will make some breakfast. 

Alexis: Nope, today I am going to make you breakfast. what kind of girlfriend dosn't cook for her man?

Scott:  Are you sure? I don't mind doing it.

Alexis: Yes I'm sure. After yesterday and  you always taking care of me.It's my turn so go take a shower and Ill meet you downstairs in an hour. 

Scott grabs his clothes from his bag and does the Ric Flair strut past Alexis and into the bathroom. She shakes her head while walking out of the room but hears a loud WOOOOO come from the bathroom. She starts to smiles as she heads downstairs to start cooking breakfast. 

After an hour Scott walks downstairs to see his goddess waiting for him with two plates sitting at the bar. Scott walks over and kisses Alexis before sitting down o see a full breakfast  of eggs,  sausage, hash browns and bacon. They begin a little small talk while they are eating. 

Scott: So do they have anything for you tonight? 

Alexis: I want to be ringside for your match but they have me and Nikki in the Chamber for the tag team championships. 

Scott: That's going to be a great opportunity for the two of you. Are you nervous going back into the chamber, you know with your history of concussions? 

Alexis: I'm always nervous going into a match like this. 

Scott: I think you are going to do great. 

After they finish eating Scott cleans up the kitchen while Alexis gets their bags ready for the show tonight. They loaded up the car to head out for the gym. Scott plugs his phone into the aux cable and begins his normal singing and dancing. Alexa decided to video chat with Becky. 

Alexa: Hey Rebecca, you heading over to the gym? 

Becky: Yea me and Colby just left the house. why is the music so loud? 

Alexa: *shows Becky what Scott is doing*   This crazy nut started his own concert soon as we got in the car. 

Scott: *turns the music down slightly*  I have never heard someone complain about getting a private concert. 

Alexa: it's not the singing that is the problem babe. Its you dancing like a baboon. 

Becky: *Laughing* A Baboon. You too are going to be the death of me. 

Scott: OH SHIT! THIS IS MY JAM!

Alexa: *Looking at Scott wide eyed* Rebecca Please save Me.