The Unbreakable Bond

~4 AM Tuesday~

Scott woke up as he sat up in the bed and was quickly looking around the room trying to see where he was at. He could barely see anything in the room but he was able to see Alexis next to him asleep and he could hear rain hitting the window outside. Scott turned so hi was sitting on his side of the bed and he put his head down in his hands. He was woken up by a terrible nightmare and he didn't want to go back to sleep at the moment because he was afraid that he would see it again. 

~Scott's Nightmare~

Scott was coming home from a show and as he pulled up to the house he could see the lights on in the house which was odd to him as Alexis and Scott never leave the lights on in the house. He walked up to the door and tried to open the door but it was locked. He pulled out his but didn't recognize any of the keys. Scott decided to knock on the door to get Alexis to open the door. Scott seen the door open but instead of Alexis, he seen Dolph at the door.

Dolph: Hey Scott, what are you doing here at this time of night? 

Scott: Why are you in my house?

Dolph:*Confused* What are you talking about man? This is my house. 

Scott:  Me and Alexis live here. 

Dolph: *Calls for Alexis* I don't know what you are talking about, I have lived here for 10 years. 

Alexis: *Walking to the door closing her robe* Who is at the door this late? Scott? What are you doing here? 

Scott: Babe, why is Dolph in our house? 

Alexis: The only person that can call me babe is my husband. *Places her hand on Dolph's chest*

Scott seen the wedding ring on her hand and he was starting to freak out as he pushed passed them and ran in the house. He seen photos of Alexis and Dolph kissing at their wedding. Scott ran into the garage and didn't see the Chevelle in there. He fell to his knees trying to make sense of all of this as Dolph came up to him and put his hand on his shoulder.

~Back to reality~ 

Scott couldn't get the images out of his head so he leaned over and Kissed Alexis on her forehead,which made her smile while she was sleeping. Scott changed into his gym clothes before he went downstairs to his home gym. He turned his music on but not loud enough to wake anyone else in the house. He heard footsteps coming down the stairs and when he looked over he saw Buddy wagging his tail excitedly. He knelt down and petted Buddy before he went over and started to hit the weights. 

Scott kept seeing Alexis with her hand on Dolph's chest with a ring on her finger. Every rep he would angrily clang them as he pressed them up. After his 3 sets he went over to do pull ups. Scott was working out like he as going to war and the only face he could see was Dolph's face. He was worried what would happen when he seen him at Smackdown. After about a hour of the intense workout, something crossed his mind that stopped him in his tracks. He was looking at his mother face to face. She put her hands up to his face and and he heard her say one sentence before she disappeared. 

 Cathy: Scott, I raised you better than this. 

Scott's mind was racing until he looked at his watch to see it was now 6 AM. Scott dropped the dumbbells to the floor as he turned off his music to head upstairs for a shower. After Scott grabbed his clothes and started to walk to the bathroom, he seen that Alexis was started to move around so he knew she was waking up soon. He walked over to kiss her forehead again but then he felt her grab him and pull him on top of her.