Smackdown Live

~Thursday at the Performance Center~

Alexa arrived after face timing Scott since they both got up so she knows that he was already here. She looks around and sees Scott walk out of the men's locker room in his basketball shorts and no shirt. She gets lost in looking at he chest as it looks like it could have be chiseled out of marble. She doesn't notice Scott walking over to her. 

Scott: Morning Alexa!

Alexa: ....

Scott: Alexa? 

Alexa: ....

Scott: Earth to Alexa! Helllloooo.

Alexa: Snaps out of her trance* Huh wha?

Scott: My eyes are up here little miss Bliss.

Alexa: *Slapping Scott playfully on his chest* OMG Scott stop!

Scott: *puts his hand up to his chest before falling to his knees and pretending to be hurt*  I am not going to be able to wrestle in the match tomorrow Lexi! You will have to go out there in a handicap match. I think this my be the end of my career. WHY LEXI! WHY DID YOU END MY CAREER! 

Lexi: Wide eyed* OMG Scott! Get up, your making a scene. Can we get started or what? 

Scott: *laughing while he stands up* Go get changed and meet me in the ring. 

Alexa goes and changes into her workout outfit and climbs into the ring. the two begin to lock up as there have a sparing one on one match. Scott really sells Alexa's moves and then shows her better ways to do a couple moves to make them look better. 

Scott: You have a really good in-ring awareness. 

Alexa: Thank you. You are pretty amazing yourself, I really hope that we get to team up more after tomorrow. 

Scott: Me too, It's good to be able to climb in the ring and be able to train with someone that's on the top of their game. I have not been able to do that since I trained with Rebecca back in Ireland. 

The two got back to training for another hour before they both went and freshened up. Scott was heading out of the building when he felt someone hop on his back. He looked back to see the Goddess. Scott carries Alexa over to her car. Alexa gives him a surprising hug which Scott returned it. They looked into each others eyes before heading back to the hotel. 

~Friday~

Scott wakes up to his alarm going off. He shuts it off and heads into the bathroom to take a shower. His phone goes off but he doesn't hear it. He walked out of the shower when someone knocked on his door. Scott wraps a towel around himself and opens the door. The door opens to see  a wide eyed Alexa. 

Alexa: Umm wh..

Scott: come in while I get dressed and we can head out. 

Alexa follows Scott and watches as he grabs clothes before heading to the bathroom. Scott grabbed his bags and the two of them headed down to the car where Scott loaded up both of their bags. Scott climbs into the driver seat and plugs his phone into the Aux cable. Alexa climbs in the passenger seat. 

While driving to the airport Alexa watches Scott as he sings and dances to the music in his car. She tries the best she can to not bust out laughing.  She laughs when Scott begins to Sing  Britney Spears. They arrive at the airport and get checked in . 

~At the Arena~

Scott and Alexa walk in to their separate locker rooms and changed for tonight's match. They both decided to wear their black/blue Attires. They start to walk to catering before Alexa stops Scott.