The Power Couple

~Alarm~

Scott wakes up and looks around the room while rubbing his eyes. He slides out of bed and grabs his clothes before hitting the shower. Alexa is woken up by Scott's music. She slowly gets up and get to the kitchen to make a some coffee. 

After 30 minutes Scott walks out of the bathroom. Alexa hands him a cup of coffee before heading into the bathroom for a Shower. Scott turns on Sports Center while he packs both of their bags for the trip to Dallas tonight. As Alexa came out of the bathroom she joined Scott on the couch to finish watching the highlights of the games during the weekend. 

Alexa: How are the Colts doing?

Scott: Out of the playoffs in the first round.  

Alexa: Who did they lose to?

Scott: The Titans of all teams. Man that run game in Tennessee is killer. 

Alexa: *Kisses Scott's cheek*  Hey we better get out of here. Don't want to miss our flight. 

Scott: *Turns off TV* Right behind you. 

Scott and Alexa walked their bags out to the car where Scott loaded them into the trunk before climbing into the drivers seat. He placed his hand on Alexa's thigh as she placed her hand on top of his. When they arrive at the airport Scott brings their bags in and gets them checked in. They sit and wait for the plane before Alexa's phone buzzes. She checks it to see it a text message. 

???: Hey Alexis, could we talk? 

Alexa: Umm, who is this and how did you get my number. 

???: It's me Mathew, I really need to talk to you please. 

Alexa: Why are you texting me?! I told you I don't want to talk to you. 

Buddy: Why will you not talk to me? I just want to explain myself. 

Alexa: I don't care. I don't want to hear your excuses anymore, I am happy now and I am not going to let you ruin it, like always. Leave me Alone!

Buddy: If you will talk to me I will leave you alone. 

Alexa: No! you are going to leave me alone now! GOODBYE!

Buddy: Ok Alexis, If that's how you want it to be. 

Alexa tosses her phone in her lap and Scott notices that her hand as tightened in his. Scott releases his hand and puts his arm around Alexa before pulling he close to him. He kisses her temple. 

Scott: What's wrong babe?

Alexa: I'm Fine. 

Scott: I can tell when something is wrong. You look like you are ready to strangle someone. 

Alexa: Its Buddy. He texted me and keeps trying to talk to me even though I don't want to talk to him. It is just going to be some sorry excuse of why he treated me the way he did before trying to get me to go back to him. 

Scott:  Do you want me to talk to him? I can set him straight. 

Alexa: No. He will go away if we just ignore him. 

~ At the Arena~ 

Alexa is at makeup with Becky getting ready for tonight. 

Alexa: Buddy texted me. 

Becky: What does that asshole want? 

Alexa: Wants to spew his bullcrap to try to get me back.