This Can't be Real!

~Friday morning~

Alexa woke up in bed alone. She was looking around as she was still  partially asleep. She was able to walk over to her bag and she before going into the bathroom to shower. While showering she was wondering were Scott was as he had not left bed while she was sleeping next to him even if he woke up before her. 

~With Scott~ 

Cathy: Scott just ask her. I seen the way you two were around each other at the game. You two are practically dating already. 

Scott: But what if she just sees me as like that older brother type thing? Then she has to crush my heart and will make everything weird between us. 

Jessica: Stop acting like a middle school kid. Grow a pair and tell her how you feel. 

Alexa walks into the living room to see the Wilson family all look over at her. She sits down next to Scott to join the conversation. 

Alexa: Who needs to tell who about feelings?

Scott: Oh one of my old friends as been hanging out with this girl like every day. We all know he has feelings for her but he doesn't know if she feels the same.

Alexa: Why is he acting like a coward? He needs to just ask so he knows where he stands.

The Wilson Family: Looking at Scott* Exactly!

Scott: Shaking his head* Lexi since we have a few hours before we have to be at the arena I was thinking maybe we could go grab some breakfast? and I can show you around Indy. 

Alexa: I would love that but we came in your sister's car?

Scott: Smiles at his Dad* is it still in the garage?

Richard: Yup and i kept the up on all the maintenance too

Scott takes Alexa's hand and guides her to the garage. They open the door to the backroom to reveal Scott's custom Harley Davidson  with a Reaper  graphics. 

Alexa: OMG Its such a beautiful motorcycle

Scott: It will be even more beautiful with you on the back.

Alexa: Smiling* Well ain't you just a smooth talker.  But I have never rode on one

Scott: Hands her a helmet* don't worry I won't let you get hurt. 

Scott starts the bike and helps Alexa put her helmet on before he puts his own on. Alexa slides onto the back and and Scott grabs her hands and wraps them around his waist. They head out on the bike for a sight seeing morning. 

The two enjoyed the time they had together. They stopped and grabbed breakfast from a local mom and pop's place. After an hour of eating and small talk.

 Scott was taking Alexa out of town to a special place to him. He pulled up the gravel road until he came to a small area that's covered with a small tree line. Scott pulls over as he takes her hand and guides her through the trees. When they see an opening, it is a hill that shows the whole city.