The Hometown Boy

~2 weeks later! Thursday~

Scott has been getting a Hotel room with two beds so that the two could share a room but Alexa always ends up sleeping with Scott as it makes it easier for her to fall asleep. Scott didn't mind as he felt the connection between the two growing.

Scott wakes up an alarm going off He hits the clock but it doesn't stop. As he opens his eyes he notices that It's an alarm on Alexa's phone. He looks and sees Alexa sleeping with her head on his chest. He lightly nudges her as she is starting to wake up. As Alexa shuts off the alarm to get up Scott goes into the kitchen to get breakfast started.

Scott: Lexi why don't you hop in the shower first and by the time your done breakfast will be ready.

Lexi: Still trying to wake up* Hmm sure.

Alexa drags herself to her bag and grabs her clothes out for the day before walking in to the bathroom and starting the shower. After about 30 minutes Alexa comes out of the bathroom clothed and all her make up done for the day. She sits down at the counter as Scott brings her a plate. They begin some small talk while they eat.

After they finishing eating Alexa takes the plates and cleans up the kitchen while Scott grabs his clothes and heads to the bathroom. As soon as the door closes Alexa can hear Scott's music playing and him starting to sing to the lyrics. Alexa is watching TV while Scott showers when she hears the water turn off. A few Seconds later she hears a thud. She walks over to the door and puts her ear to the door.

Lexi: What was that? Are you alright?

Scott: Yea I'm fine just didn't realize the floor was wet.

Lexi: Ya the floor around a shower that has been running usually is wet.

Scott: In a mocking voice* Thank you Miss Bliss, I would have never thought of that.

Alexa burst out laughing as she walks back over to the couch as Scott comes out of the bathroom wearing his black basketball shorts and a black tank top. He sits next to Alexa to see that she is watching Toy Story.

Scott: Toy Story! No way, I love this movie.

Alexa: Excitedly* you like Disney movies?

Scott: Hell yea Buzz Lightyear is my boy.

Scott: Stands in the superhero pose* To Infinity and beyond!

Alexa snaps a quick photo of him and posts it to social media.

@TheGoddessAlexaBliss: thinks he is a super hero. I don't know how this man can be so energetic at 7 in the morning.

@THEREAPEROFWWE: @TheGoddessAlexaBliss who would not be excited to be watching Toy Story with the Goddess before heading to his hometown? I hope that Indianapolis is ready.

@TheManBeckyLynch: We all are going to be rooting for the hometown boy.....to lose! @THEREAPEROFWWE @TheGoddessAlexaBliss

@TheGoddessAlexaBliss: @TheManBeckyLynch 😂😂😂 my thoughts exactly. @THEREAPEROFWWE

@THEREAPEROFWWE: @TheGoddessAlexaBliss @TheManBeckyLynch PUT YOUR HAIR UP AND SQUARE UP!

@SONYADEVILLE: @THEREAPEROFWWE DON'T STEAL MY CATCH PHRASE!

@THEREAPEROFWWE: @SONYADEVILLE 🙌 I'm sorry it won't happen again.