Meet the Parents

~Alarm~

Scott turned off the alarm before he climbed out of bed to head to the kitchen so he could make coffee for both of them. Scott turned on the TV before he took the cup of coffee over to the bed and sits the Cup on the nightstand as he seen Alexis start to move. He sat on his side of bed and watched as a small hand reached over and grabbed the coffee. Scott lifts the pillow to see stern looking Alexa. She sits up and begins drinking her coffee.

Alexis: Ugh I feel like crap, cant we sleep for another hour?

Scott: Afraid not, that is unless you want to miss the flight to your parents. 

Alexis: Hm, Alright, It has been such a long time since I have got to spend time with my family.  

Alexis finishes her coffee as she heads into the bathroom to take a shower. Scott cleans everything up and gets the bags packed as he waits for Alexa to finish. 

After 45 minutes Alexa came out and sat at the mirror to start doing her makeup. Scott took this opportunity to hop in the shower. Once they both were finished, They grabbed their bag and went down to the rental car where Scott loaded them into the car before he climbed in the driver's seat. Scott began singing to the music on the radio but was surprised when Alexa joined in. 

Scott: You have a beautiful voice.

Alexis: *Blushes* Thank you

Scott: Seems like I'm starting to rub off on you. 

Alexis: I'm in a really good mood today. I can't wait for my parents and the love of my life to finally meet. 

The two pull up to the airport and get checked in at the front desk. They were all loaded onto the plane when Alexa got a video call from her mother. 

Alexis: HI MOM!

Angela: Hey Alexis! It looks like you two are already on the plane. When will you be landing?

Scott:  Hey Angela, It will only be a 2 hour flight so we should be in around 10. 

Angela: *waves at Scott* Hi Scott, We will be waiting for you at the airport. See you two soon. 

Scott and Alexis: Bye see you soon. 

~After the plane lands~

Scott is following Alexa off the plane with all their bags. As the two of them step off the escalator they see Alexa's parents waiting for them outside by their car. Alexa ran out and hugged her parents while Scott walked up behind. When Angela sees Scott she pulls him into a hug. Scott shook Bob's hand before the two  men load up the car and head back to Alexa's house. The four of them have some small talk during the car ride. 

Angela: So Scott, Alexis has told us so much about you. 

Scott: *Smiling* hopefully it was all good. 

Bob: She told us that you are a big football fan? 

Scott: Yea I have been a huge Colts fan since I can remember, Me and my mom would go to at least one game every year. It was a family tradition to watch all the playoff games together. 

Bob: Alexis told us about you  mother, I'm sorry Scott.

Scott: Thank you. It was one of the hardest days of my life but Alexis was there the whole time. *Hugs Alexis*

Angela: *Smiles at Alexis* She is always puts people before herself, been like that since she was a little girl. 

Bob: We all are behind you Scott. If you need anything just let us know.