The Bet

OOC: I won't do this but very rare occasions but this chapter is dedicated to my buddy @alexrelatado.  

~Tuesday Morning~

Alexis woke up to an empty bed and she looked around as she didn't hear the shower running. She walked out  to the living room at the same time Scott walked in the house from the garage With Colby and Rebecca. Scott was carrying a coffee for her and as soon as Alexis seen the coffee she got really excited as she joyfully ran over to him. 

Scott: Someone is excited this morning. 

Alexis: You know how I love my coffee. 

Scott: Hopefully not as much as me tho. 

Alexis: *Smirking* Depends on what time of the day you ask me. 

Rebecca: Wow lad, getting out played by Coffee. 

Colby: Maybe she will leave you at the alter for a Starbucks. 

Alexis: All three of you are idiots 

Scott: *Holds his hand to his heart* I'm an idiot that is in love.

Alexis: *Rolls her eyes*  So what are the plans for today? 

Rebecca: These two couldn't come up with a plan because all they keep doing is being macho and trying to out do each other. 

Scott: I'm just saying that when the pressure is on I don't lose. 

Alexis: What are you blabbering about? 

Scott: Colby and I have been making bets these last few weeks and every time I beat him. 

Colby: You just been lucky. 

Scott: That reminds me we still have our Madden bet. 

Colby: Oh your on. 

Scott and Colby walked into the living room where Scott has his Xbox set up. They flipped on the system so they could play some madden with Scott picking the Colts as Colby went with the Bears. The two of them were playing the game as the girls just watched shaking their heads.

Rebecca: Geeze you two are like children. 

Alexis and Rebecca went into the kitchen and started making breakfast while they were have a little bit of girl time before they go out for their double date. Alexis reached over and turned on Scott's music to try and drowned out the guys trash talk.

Rebecca: So how is the baby thing going? 

Alexis: No such luck yet. 

Rebecca: I wouldn't stress over it, you two will make amazing parents. 

Alexis: Thank you. It was hard to get some free time on the road so I ask Steph to help with the schedule part but Scott was not too happy when he found out. 

Rebecca: I wouldn't worry about that either as Scott is not one to stay mad very long. 

Alexis: Yea but It bugs me when I know that I did something that upsets him. 

Rebecca: He will get over it.

~30 Minutes later~

Alexis and Rebecca just finished breakfast as they looked out in the living room to see Scott standing up and cheering for his victory. Alexis called them to the table and the men joined as they all sat down. Scott smiling at Colby before breaking the silence