War Is The Answer

~Alarm~

Alexis woke up as she reached over Scott to shut off the alarm. She laid her head back down and watch her pince as he was sleeping. She has been enjoying the extra time off with Scott. She lightly brushed the hair from his face and kissed him on the cheek which made a smile appear on Scott's face.

She went into the bathroom to freshen up and get ready for the day. When the bathroom door closed Scott started to wake up. He seen that the bed was empty so he figured Alexis was getting in the shower. Scott stretched after getting out of bed to go in the kitchen for the coffee. Scott was excited as the fans were really getting into his fued. When Scott heard the shower turn off he poured Alexis a cup of coffee.

Alexis walked out of the bathroom and could smell the coffee from the kitchen, as she walked around the corner she seen Scott which made her smile.

Alexis: Good morning.

Scott: good morning my lady.

Alexis: You looked like you were sleeping good so I didn't want to wake you.

Scott: *laughing* For once.

The two of them continued their small talk until Scott seen that it was time to get ready. After a few minutes Scott came out and they were heading out to the gym to get a workout before the show tonight. Scott loaded up the car and climbed into the drivers side with his goddess sitting next to him.

Alexis plugged in Scott's phone and started his playlist and during the whole car ride to the gym she sat and listened while Scott was singing to her. Alexis felt as if she was in a trance the whole time and didn't notice that they had pulled and parked already.

Scott snapped his fingers and that's when Alexis realized that they were there. Scott was laughing as he got out of the car. He started to walk into the gym until his phone went off. He had received a message.

Alexis🥰😍: I know you didn't forget about me.

Scott💍💙: Of course not. Are you coming or what?

Alexis🥰😍: I want you to carry me in.😈

Scott💍💙: I dont think you know how to use your legs anymore. 😂

Alexis🥰😍: Should have been a better bowler.

Scott turned around to see a grin on Alexis face. He walked over to the car and opened the door so the goddess could climb on his back.before he could carry Alexis into the gym she began kissing Scott on the neck right behind the ears. Scott took all of his will to keep from falling over as she hopped off when they got inside.

Scott: I don't think that I just got my workout done for today.

Alexis: *Slaps him in the head* I know you didn't just call me fat.

Daniel: Ten o'clock in the morning and you are already getting smacked in the head. What did he do this time?

Scott: I guess saying that I dont need a workout after carrying Alexis was the wrong thing to say.

Alexis: *laughing* So I am knocking some sense into you.

Daniel: *laughing* Yup you deserved that one. Let's go hit the weights big man.

Scott and Bryan went off to the weight room while Alexis went over to the treadmills to start on her cardio. It wasn't long before she started to feel sick to her stomach so she ran to the bathroom and began puking in the toilet. After a few moments of cleaning up Alexis walked out of the bathroom and ran into Brie bella who was holding birdie.

Brie: Are you ok Alexis?

Alexis: Yea I don't know what got over me. I just got really sick to my stomach.