Moving Day

~Alarm~ 

Scott wakes and notices that Alexa is not in bed. He hears the shower running so he guesses that she is taking a shower. He heads to the kitchen and get the coffee started. As the pot finished Scott heard the shower turn off and the door open. Alexa walks out and excitedly joins Scott in the Kitchen. 

Alexa: Good morning handsome. 

Scott: Good morning beautiful. When did you get out of bed? 

Alexa: about an hour ago, You were sleeping so peacefully. I didn't want you wake you. 

Scott: Oh Yea, I was out. 

Alexa: So, plans for today? 

Scott: We are flying back home today and the moving truck should be arriving around noon. Then party afterwards! 

Alexa: sounds like a plan. Oh I already went ahead and texted everyone to find out who is all coming. So we have the whole gang coming. 

Scott: You are amazing. I'm going to hit the shower and we can get ready to go home. 

Scott gave Alexa a kiss before heading into the bathroom to shower. Alexa hears Scott's music start as she was getting the bags packed. She could hear Scott singing and that put a smile on her face as she secretly loved his voice. After about an hour Scott walked out to see everything ready to go. So they grab their bags to head out to the car. After the car was loaded they made their way to the airport. 

~At Scott's house~ 

The gang showed up to Scott's house and walked into the front door and were looking for Scott and Alexa before they heard something from upstairs. 

Alexa: SCOTT!!! 

They all look to the stairs to see Scott come running down the steps and pass them out the door. They watched in confusion until they looked back as the stairs to see an all wet Alexa following behind. She stops when she sees everyone was already here. 

Alexa: Which way did he go? 

AJ: He ran out the front but I don't think you are going to catch him. He had that Forrest Gump Speed. 

Alexa: He is so dead when I get my hands on him. 

Becky: Why are you all wet? 

Alexa: Oh Mister Wilson thought it would be funny to pour cold water on me while I was taking a nap. 

Everyone started laughing until Alexa gave them all a stern look. They put their hands up in defense. They then heard something from outside.  

Scott:  The truck is here! 

Alexa: *Walking to the door* Babe, You'r girlfriend would like to have a word with you!

Everyone started to get the truck unpacked in the house while having some small talk in between. Alexa watched as the guys were taking the boxes out of the truck and walking them into the house. Scott seen her watching as he pretending every box he carried was heavy.  He was flexing when he got to the front porch. When he walked by Alexa she ran her hand up and down his arm, causing a chill to run down Scott's spine. 

~2 hours later~

 Becky: I didn't realize how much stuff one person can have. 

Scott: I thought I was going to have to build a warehouse to store all her stuff but at least we got it done.

Alexa: Really? I only brought the essentials. 

Scott:  I am ready to go swimming.