The road to Wrestlemania

~2 weeks since the last chapter in the hotel.~ 

Everyone has been on tour for the last two weeks helping build up for Wrestlemania. Alexa had found out last week that she will be defending her Women's Championship against Mandy Rose after she won a gauntlet match to earn the opportunity. Scott on the other hand has not been told if he will have a match or not and he is started to feel depressed that he may be on the sidelines for the biggest Show of the year. 

Scott was awoken when his phone playing finn's music. Scott pulls out his phone and accepts the call. 

Scott: *half Asleep* hmm what's up finn? 

Finn: Hey Scott, why don't you come down to the gym and hit the weights with us? Need you to be in top shape for your first Wrestlemania.

Scott: I don't even have a match for mania so what's the point. 

Finn: They are not going to leave out one of the hottest stars in the company. They are probably looking for a opponent for you. plus we have the live show tonight. 

Scott: * springs up out of bed and accidentally waking Alexa* That's right the live event is tonight. I'll be down in 30 minutes. Talk to you soon. 

Finn: Later Brother. 

Scott hung up the phone and immediately sent a text on his phone when noticed Alexa sitting up. He received a text back and smiled  before putting his phone away. 

Alexa: Morning. who were you texting? 

Scott: It was some of the designer's in the wardrobe department. Planing a new outfit. I am going to hop in the shower and then meet the guys at the gym. 

Alexa: Ok babe. Remember don't push yourself to hard, I don't need you to get hurt before mania. 

Scott: *Gives her a kiss*  Of course.

Scott grabbed his gym gear and went to take a shower. Alexa went to the kitchen to make a cup of coffee. She sat down on the couch and turned on the TV and started watching the Disney Channel.  After 30 Minutes Scott walked out in black basketball shorts and a black tank top. Alexa watched him as he walked over and gave her a kiss. 

Alexa: And where do you think you are going looking that fine? 

Scott: I'm just going to hang out with my friends. Geeze

Alexa: I didn't give you permission to be showing that much skin when you go. 

Scott: *Playfully Stomps* You never let me do anything I want to!

~In the Gym~ 

Seth: So do you think Alexa suspects anything?

Scott: No. If she seen the text then she would said something. I can't wait to see her face. 

Finn: She is going to freak out. And the world is going to love it. 

The guys spend the next hour having a lifting competition, which Scott was able to win.

~Hotel room~

Scott went back up to the room and when he walked in he saw Alexa was just coming out of the shower. Scott walked over and Gave Alexa a hug and rubbed his face against hers. 

Scott: Hey Baby 

Alexa: *Trying to get out the hug* Why do you always hug me when your all sweaty. You can see I just got out of the shower.