Grandest Stage of them All

Scott woke up abruptly and he looked around the room and seen that Alexa was bundled up next to him in a ball. they were laying at the end of the bed as Scott stayed up most of the night to comfort Alexa after she told him what Buddy did to her. He was fuming and couldn't get mind off of what he was told last night. 

Scott kissed Alexa's forehead as he sat up and stretched. He walked into the kitchen and made a pot of coffee. He sees Alexa slowly sit up and bed and look around. 

Scott: I'm in the kitchen. I got a fresh pot of coffee ready. 

Alexa: *lightly smiles* Thanks babe. Your the greatest.

Alexa walked into the kitchen and just hugged Scott. They stayed like this for a few minutes and then Alexa let him go as he poured her a cup of coffee. Scott walked over and pulled out a outfit before he went to take a shower. Alexa waited for Scott to turn on his music like every morning but today was different. She cracked open the door and peaked in to see him just standing under the water with his head down. She grabbed her clothes and quietly joined him. 

~1 hour later~

They were both dressed and were heading out of the hotel so they could get to Axxcess. They wanted to get their early so they could try to enjoy the time with the fans so that they could get their minds off of everything. As they were driving Alexa could feel Scott's grip tighten in her hands.

Alexa: Remember when you see him, don't do anything that will cost your career. 

Scott: What he did was unforgivable. I am going to rip his head off when I see him. 

Alexa: Scott please. We need to just talk to Hunter and Steph. Let them handle it. *begins to get teary-eyed* I don't want you to lose everything you worked for because of me. 

Scott: *Pulls the car over and wipes her tears away* Alexa, this is not your fault. You did nothing wrong, That son of a bitch was the one that did everything. 

Alexa: *kisses Scott*

~At the event~ 

Alexa and Scott were taking photos with fans and signing autographs. Scott spotted Hunter so he walked over to him. 

Scott: Hey Hunter, can we talk in private somewhere?

Hunter: Sure, Follow me. 

Scott waved for Alexa to follow and the three of them went to a spare office in the arena. Hunter locked the door behind him and all of them sat at the desk. 

Hunter: How can I help you two? 

Scott: *looked At Alexa* Do you want me to tell him? 

Alexa: *Shook her head as she got teary-eyed again* 

Scott: Last night after the show Alexis was taking a shower in the locker room. Before she could get changed, Buddy came in and attacked her. He slapped her and also kissed her. If they didn't hear someone outside the locker room, who knows what would have happened. 

Hunter: I'm sorry that this happened to you Alexis. We will conduct a full investigation and we are going to suspend Buddy immediately. Do you want the police to be notified. 

Scott: Yes please because he said that if she told then he would come back and do worse. Also I know this is a long shot to ask but I was wondering if we could share a locker room, I want to be able to be by her side while we are here? 

Hunter:  We will contact the authorities and give then all the evidence we find. Also your request will be granted, I will have the crew set you up a locker room starting tonight. If you two have anymore issues and concerns my office is always open.