Face to Face

~Friday At the Arena~

It was the Smackdown before Wrestlemania and everyone was on high alert as they are preparing for the biggest Pay Per View of the year. Alexa was down in makeup getting ready for tonight, while Scott had been in production meetings all day getting the run down of his Segment tonight the returning CM Punk. 

Scott made his way to catering after his meetings ended and saw the guys as he grabbed a small plate of food and sat down with them to make small talk. 

Scott: Hey guys. I cant believe that I am going to wrestling in front of seventy thousand plus people in just two nights. 

AJ: Yea it's a adrenaline rush like no other. Just looking out to see a all those people. Wait til you walk out on that stage and hear all those people cheering your name.

Finn: Yea man, just remember to have fun and try not to let your nerves go wild. 

Scott: Plus I have one of the best in ring performers in the world. This match is going to be insane. 

AJ: That crowd lost it at the live event when you two did your stare down. It even caught the locker room by surprise. Do they have you two doing anything tonight? 

Scott: Yea we have a contract signing tonight. Just simple and easy, try to save all the excitement for Wrestlemania. 

Finn: I told you they were not going to leave you out of mania, but damn CM Punk's return match. I wonder how long they been working on this? 

Scott: I don't know but I need to make the company see that it is the best choice they ever made.

~Start of the show~ 

The show did its opening credits and after all the fireworks. Alexa is seen sitting in a chair that is at a table with two chairs on each side as well as a contract in the middle and her Smackdown Women's championship sitting on it. She smiled at the crowd while they were cheering. he waited for the crowd to quiet down before beginning to speak. 

Alexa: Hello Tampa Bay, welcome to Smackdown live! I am Alexa Bliss and this is A Moment With Bliss. *pauses for cheers* I'm not sure everyone seen what happened at the live show last night but if you didn't let me show you.

A video started to play for the crowd as it showed the highlights from the match between Scott and Corbin. The crowd cheered when it show Scott win the match. Then it showed CM Punk walking down to the ring and the last part of the video shows the two men staring each other down. The carmera's cut back to Alexa. 

Alexa: Tonight will not only hear from both of them, w will be having them sign the contract for the United States Championship match this Sunday at Wrestlemania. So please welcome my first guest, he is Straight Edge, CM Punk!

Cult of personality plays as the fans give CM punk a standing ovation before they start chanting his name. Punk walks out on to the stage and knelt down to do his taunt. He yelled out "It's clobbering time" but it couldn't be heard with all the noise in the building. Puck then stands while walking down to the ring. He climbs up  on the corner post and put his hands up in the air. he hoped in the ring and sat at the table with a microphone. 

Alexa: Welcome Punk and thank you for taking the time. 

CM Punk: Hello Tampa Bay, Did you miss me? 

Fans: YES! YES!

CM Punk: *Shakes Alexa's hand* Thank you for having me out here but I have to ask, How many of these talk shows are there now? I mean it seems like every time I turn on a WWE Show, I see a new talk show. The WWE Universe doesn't want to see us sign a contract. They want to see us rip each other apart. So Scott, get out so we can get this over with and I can kick your ass.