•8•

I open my eyes, stretching the sleep out of my body. The sound of music fills my ears and I sit up, looking at the clock in the room. Why is someone playing music at ten in the morning?
I get out of the bed, and walk out of the room down the hallway.
As I walk into the living room, I see a shirtless Tom on the ground doing push-ups.
"Good morning." I say and he quickly sits up, wiping the sweat from his forehead.
"What are you doing here?" He asks, letting his eyes trail up and down my frame. "Holy shit you slept with Harrison?"
"Oh no" I shake my head. "Borrowed these from him so I could sleep here."
He stands up, and I avert my eyes from his sweaty abs.
"Cmon babe, you can look." He smirks, grabbing his water off the kitchen counter.
"Do you remember anything from last night?" I ask quietly and he scrunches his brows together.
"Did we fuck?" He asks and my eyes widen.
"No! We definitely didn't!" I laugh.
"Okay good, id want to remember that." He winks.
"Isn't it exhausting being so cocky all the time?" I ask.
"No it's pretty easy." he says.
"I'm out of here" I shake my head at him. "I need to go get my stuff and bring it here."
"You're moving in?" He asks.
"Yup" I nod.
"Sick." He comments.
I walk out to my car, getting in and driving to the motel. I go up the elevator, and into my room.
Shoving all my stuff into my suitcase and bag, making sure I grabbed everything, I thankfully say goodbye to the room. I will not miss it here. At all.
After checking out of my room, and taking all my things out to my car, I drive back to the house so I can get ready for classes.
"Oh look at that! You learned how to put on a shirt!" I say sarcastically.
"Just say the word and it comes off." Tom says.
I walk past him, back to my room and start getting ready for school. I change into my leotard and tights, and tie my hair up into a bun.
"I know it's a long shot but do you guys have any hairspray?" I ask, walking into the living room.
"Yeah, it's Harrisons. Not mine. I promise." He says and I laugh.
"It's not a big deal, Tom." I say.
He stands up to get it for me and stops when he sees me.
"What?" I ask anxiously.
"Been a while since I've seen a girl in a leotard." He says.
God does this boy ever quit?
"Just find the hairspray you dummy." I say.
He goes into his room, and comes out with a can, handing it to me. I go into the bathroom, fixing the loose baby hairs.
Fuck. I'm going to be late.
"See you later!" I call as I run out the front door.
I make my way to school, and rush quickly down the hallways to my first class. Adam waits at the front barre, saving me a spot.
"Where'd you go last night?" He asks me.
"To Haz's place." I say.
"Sooo..?" He trails off and I scoff.
"No Adam. Why does everyone think I hooked up last night?" I whisper yell at him.
"Because you're the fun new American girl, every guy in this room that's straight wants to fuck you." He says.
"The boys here are just as gross as the boys in LA." I mutter.
"Maybe worse." He says.
____
Class goes by and our teacher tells us all to wait, and that he has an announcement.
"As you all know, we have an end of the year showcase. I am watching each one of you, finding my star. One of you will dance the lead role. Keep that in mind while in class. That's all." He says.
"That lead role is mine." I say to Adam.
"We need to practice more if we want the Pas de Duex." He says.
"Come over tomorrow, there's a lot of space in the backyard. We can practice." I offer.
"Yeah sounds good." He nods with a smile. "I'll see you tomorrow."
"See you." I wave as he leaves class.
I pack up my things, and Mr. Dean walks up to me.
"Mrs. Hill is it?" He asks and I nod.
"Yes sir." I say.
"I'm quite impressed, where did you train in Los Angeles?" He asks.
"With Jenna waters." I say.
"She's a fine teacher, she's done well with you." He nods, stepping away.
Holy shit, my teacher likes me! Finally a teacher likes me!
I head home, loving that I have an actually house to go home to now. I walk in, and see Haz and Tom in the kitchen making cookies.
"Ooo yum." I say, taking one off the tray.
"No!" They both yell as I take a big bite.
"What?" I ask.
"Spit it out, spit it out, spit it out!" Haz says quickly, tearing the cookie from my hand.
I spit it into the trash, looking at them scared of what they possibly could have done to the cookies.
"Jesus Christ what?!" I exclaim.
"Those are weed cookies!" Tom laughs.
"Why the fuck are you making weed cookies?" I ask.
"Because they're fun." Tom says.
"So I'm not allowed to have fun with you?" I ask.
"Trust me Addie, you don't want to try edibles." Haz assures me.
"Maybe I do." I say sassily.
"I like this girl!" Tom chimes and I laugh.
"Cmon I can be fun." I say to Haz. "Show me the world I haven't gotten to see yet pretty boy."
"Yeah yeah alright don't gotta be like that." He waves me off and grabs the cookies, bringing them into the living room. I excitedly sit on the couch, and Haz hands me one.
"Start with half, wait and see how you feel." He advises.
This is going to be fun. Hopefully.

A/N: happy birthday to Tom🎉