•21•

•Toms pov•
"That was great, really. I should get going." I say, zipping my pants.
"You're not going to stay?" She asks.
"Nah. I don't stay." I shake my head at her.
"Oh.. well maybe we could do it again sometime-"
"I don't sleep with the same girl twice. Bye." I say, quickly turning around and leaving her room.
The whole time.. all I could think about was Addison.. I wanted to be feeling her soft skin under my lips, and hear the sounds that come out of her mouth. I wanted it to be her.
With her it wouldn't be just one time. It'd be over, and over, and over.
I have no control around her..
so yeah, sleeping with a bunch of different girls may not get me over her, but it does provide a distraction. A fun distraction.
I get in my car, driving home. I just want to see Addie. Even if I can't hang out with her right now because it's weird between us, even just seeing her makes my day better. Every time I look at her it's like I can feel her lips on mine.
Stepping in the house, all the lights are out so they must have gone to bed. Knowing Addie she's probably sitting on her phone, awake.
I walk past her room, seeing the door is open, and she's not in there. It's almost midnight, where the fuck could she be?!
I should go see if Haz knows where she is.. what if something is wrong?..
I walk to Haz's room, slowly opening the door.
There it is.
They're asleep. Together. In the same bed...
his arms are around her, her head is on his chest..
fuck.
I quietly shut the door, and grab a couple bottles of beer from the kitchen before walking back to my room.
I really, really wish I hadn't seen that.

•Addisons pov•
I can feel Haz moving out of the bed, and I pull the blankets to my chest, trying to stay warm without him.
"Where are you going?" I mumble, not opening my eyes.
"To work" he answers.
I feel his lips press a kiss to my forehead, and it makes me feel butterfly's in my stomach. I open my eyes to meet his, and watch as they flick to my lips. He wants to kiss me.
"I'll bring you a tea." He says.
"Okay." I smile.
He quickly gets ready as I almost fall back asleep again, and heads out to the shop. I groan, not being able to sleep again so I get up and head to my room to get dressed for the day.
Toms bedroom door opens and he almost walks straight into me.
"Good morning." He says.
"Morning." I nod, going to walk past him to my room.
I step in, shutting the door behind me. I start getting ready for class, quickly throwing my hair into a bun so I can get out of here. I have about an hour before class but I am not about to awkwardly sit around with Tom. I'll probably just go get a tea and sew my pointe shoes before class.
"Going to class?" Tom asks as I walk out into the living room, grabbing my keys.
"Yeah." I nod.
"Have a nice day." He smiles.
"Thanks. You too."
I go outside and get in my car. He's talking to me more now..
The drive to the shop is quick, and there's quite a lot of people in there right now. Why is it so busy?
As I step inside, I see it's several people from my school. Awkward..
"Hey Addison."
I turn to see Kian. Great. I've been avoiding the guy since we got lunch together. He's only into me because I'm new. He's cute, but he's boring as fuck.
"Hey." I say.
"I was thinking, maybe we can partner in Pas class today?" He asks.
"I'm with Adam." I say.
"Yeah, I know, I just thought we could trade for the day?"
It takes everything in me to not laugh at him.
"Sorry, I don't think so. If I want that Pas de Duex I need to stick with my partner." I say.
His face scrunches at me, and he scoffs.
"You'd definitely get that role if we danced together." He says.
"Adam is an extraordinary dancer, if you'll excuse me." I say plainly, turning and walking up to the counter.
"What was that?" Haz laughs.
"He's a dick." I say. "Adam could beat him any day."
"He doesn't seem to take rejection well." He says, making me my tea.
He hands the cup to me and I set it down, grabbing Haz's face and leaning over the counter to kiss him. He takes it by surprise, but quickly melts into it, kissing me back.
"I'll see you after classes." I say.
"See you" he smiles.
_______
"You're happy" Adam says in a questioning tone.
"I am." I nod.
"You and Tom?" He asks.
"Nope.. actually..me and Haz." I say.
"Oh shit I saw that coming." He laughs.
"What do you mean?" I ask.
"The boy was pissed that Tom asked you out." He says. "I told him to wait it out because Tom always manages to fuck up.."
"I thought I liked Tom so much.. but I think it was just his charm. I didn't like him, I don't even know if I like Haz.. but I know that I felt something when he kissed me.." I say.
"This is all new to you, cut yourself some slack." Adam says.
Our artistic director walks over to us, and we quickly stand, facing him.
"You two have made quite a statement, I can see the work you've put in." He says.
"Thank you" I smile.
"I'd like to see you two in the five thirty rehearsals starting next week." He says, walking away.
"Oh my god.." I breath out.
"We're in!" He whisper yells to me.
"We're so getting that Pas de Duex!" I squeal.
Trainings are going to double now.. but it's so worth it.