•22•

"Guess who is training for the lead Pas de Duex!" I call as I walk into the house.
"No way!" Haz smiles widely. "That's amazing!"
"I know!" I squeal.
"Congratulations Addie." Tom smiles.
"Adam and I thought we could celebrate, go to the bar or something." I say.
"I'm in." Tom says.
"Me too." Haz nods.
"Perfect! I'll tell him we're going." I say, pulling out my phone and texting him.
I pick through my closet, trying to find a cute outfit to wear. I pick out a silk lavender spaghetti strap top and black jeans, then let my hair down, shaking it out.
Adam: going out with both Tom and Haz? This'll be awkward.
I roll my eyes at the text.
Addison: Tom doesn't know anything, so don't say anything please. Don't want drama.
I slip on my shoes, and walk out into the living room.
"You look great." Tom says, putting on his jacket.
"Thanks." I say.
Haz walks out, ready to go.
"I'm driving losers." I say, grabbing my keys.
"Well believe me we'd much rather go in your car." Tom laughs.
"You're only friends with me for my money." I say jokingly as we walk out.
"Well of course." Haz says sarcastically.
"Haha you're so funny." I say.
The car ride is awkward and silent. Tom and I haven't been in the same car in over a week, and Haz and I are.. well. I'm not sure about that yet.
We get to the bar, and I walk in, searching the room for Adam.
"Hey!" He calls, walking over.
"Hey, lets get a drink." I say, pulling him towards the bar.
"So is it weird yet?" He asks.
"Not necessarily, hopefully it stays that way." I say.
I order a beer, and drink.
"Cmon, come dance with me." Haz says.
"Alright." I smile, taking his hand.
He leads me out, and Tom takes my seat next to Adam.
"I know we're just friends." He says.
"Yes." I nod.
"But we kissed.." he says.
"We did." I say, continuing to dance with him.
"Then you came and slept in my bed, and then you kissed me this morning.." he trails off.
"Yeah.."
"When I said I'd wait.. I didn't mean a halfway thing." He says. "You can't just kiss me and then say we're just friends.."
"What do you want me to say?" I ask.
"I want you to say you want to be with me." He says.
I take a big gulp of my beer, dancing closer to him.
"This is new." I say. "It's new and I'm really confused..give me time, okay?"
"Alright." He nods.

•Toms pov•

"Since when are they that close?" I mutter to Adam.
"Weren't they friends before you met her?" He asks.
"Well yeah.. but still." I say.
A girl walks by and I catch her attention.
"Hey, I'll give you fifty pounds to go make that guy over there dance with you." I say to her.
She looks over to Haz, then back to me.
"He's hot, deal." She says.
"He is not." I scoff, giving her the note and she walks off.
"Really dude?" Adam laughs. "Why don't you want them dancing together?"
"Because she's mine."
"She stopped being yours the second you told her you just wanted to be friends." He says.
The girl starts talking to Haz, flirting with him. Addie steps back a little confused on why this girl is so determined to get Haz away from her.
"That was to protect her." I say.
Haz gets pulled across the room with the girl, leaving Addie alone.
"Addie is my friend, and she doesn't need your bullshit. Just leave her be." Adam shakes his head.
"Chill mate, she's fine." I say, standing up from my seat and walking over to her.
"Hello darling, need a dance partner?" I ask.
"Yeah." She says with a light laugh. "That girl was very forceful."
"Some girls.. they just have no respect." I shake my head.
"Oh and you do?" She asks with her brow raised.
"There's a line between flirting and being disrespectful" I say.
"And you walk it" she laughs.
It feels good to be talking to her again, to be close to her again. I hated having to stay away from her but I did it to make sure she was okay. All I want is for her to be okay.
I just want to ask her why she was sleeping in Harrisons bed last night. For all I know it could have been nothing, they could have fallen asleep watching a movie or something, but damn did I wish she would have fallen asleep on my chest..
"Let's go get something a bit stronger, yeah?" I ask.
She nods, and we walk up to the bar. I order myself three shots and only one for her, knowing even one will get her tipsy.
She downs it quickly, her face scrunching in response to the taste.
"That's awful" she groans.
Adam sits across the bar, glaring at me. Since when did he become her friend and not mine?
"Addison!"
I hear some guy calling her name, and turn to see none other than the dick himself. Kian. Why the fuck is he here?
"Hey Kian." Addie says nicely, but obviously not excited by his presence.
"Of all the bars in London, we end up at the same one." He says.
Okay? The same fucking bar in the same neighborhood as their school? It's not that weird.
"Yeah." She nods.
"You look great! Nice to see you out of your Leo's and tights." He laughs.
This guy has no game. How the fuck is she impressed by any guy after me?
"Thanks.." she laughs awkwardly.
"You should come sit with us" he says.
"I'm with my friends, maybe next time." She says.
"Ah come on, it'll be fun." He says, grabbing her hand and pulling her off the bar stool.
"Okay first of all, you're not going to touch her like that." I say, removing his hand from her wrist.
"Dude it wasn't like that." He shakes his head.
"And second of all, she doesn't fucking like you. Get that through your head. She. Doesn't. Like. You."
He stares at me in disbelief that I just said that. No one talks to him like that cause he thinks he's a god or some shit, but he's just a dick.
"I'll kick your ass." He says, punching me in the face, causing me to stumble backwards. I feel a sharp pain, catching my balance.
"Oh my god!" Addie gasps.
"Did you seriously just hit me? Are you fuckin stupid?" I laugh, punching him in the face and he stumbles to the ground.
I lean down, grabbing the collar of his shirt and hitting him again.
"Tom stop. Calm down." Adam says, pulling me off him as he quickly scatters to his feet.
"I'm gonna kill you." Kian says.
"Get the fuck out." Haz says, to Kian, pushing him away from the group.
"Oh my god.. are you okay?" Addie asks me, carefully grabbing my face to look at it.
"I'm alright, love. I'm okay." I assure her.
"Kian is such a dick" she mutters.
"He's going to look was worse than me tomorrow." I grin proudly.
"Stop it you idiot. Let's get you home."

A/N: I would die for Tom in this chapter idek why I love the idea of him fighting so much.