•17•

"You can't sit in here all day." Haz says, looking over to me.
"I can, and I will." I say.
Tom decided to have a girl over today, and we're friends. It's fine. Except it's not fine.
It's not find because he went from telling me how lucky he'd be to have me, he went from cuddling and kissing me, to suddenly having other girls around. He was right, I do deserve someone who's not attracted to anything that moves, but come on.
"She seems nice enough." Haz says.
"She seems like a slut." I say angrily.
I know the girl is probably just fine, but Toms a dick head. Its only been two days. Two. Fucking. Days. And now I'm suddenly wrapped around his finger? Fuck him.
"Why don't guys like me?" I ask.
"You just haven't been with the right one yet." He says.
"It's better this way, anyways. I didn't need the distraction." I shrug.
Haz frowns at me.
"Are you okay?" He asks.
"No. I'm 21 years old and I'm sitting in my room to avoid the guy I dated for two days and his new girl so no. I'm not okay." I say.
"Want to dance it out?" He asks.
Ah, I love Haz.
He gets up, walking over to my speakers and connecting his phone. He puts on a good playlist and I jump up on the bed.
"Turn it up!" I say.
He cranks the music up and I jump down to the ground, grabbing his hands and foolishly dancing around. Haz starts doing some really fucking weird dance moves and I crack up laughing.
"What even is that?!" I ask.
"Don't judge me! I'm dancing it out!" He says.
I continue to jump around the room with Haz until our limbs are tired and we're out of breath. That's exactly what I needed.
"I'm exhausted." I say, slowly bringing my dancing to a stop.
"Have you even slept?" He asks me.
"Not in about thirty six hours." I say and his eyes widen.
"Bed. Now." He says.
"Oo I love when you get all bossy with me." I tease.
"Yeah yeah don't be weird." He laughs.
"Cmon hazzy poo, tell me what you wanna do with me." I giggle and he shakes his head.
He grabs me by my hips, and lifts me up, throwing me onto my bed.
"Harrison!" I laugh, hitting the mattress.
"I said bed. Now. Stop playing around." He smirks.
"Fine. We can play another time." I roll my eyes.
"You sure do have a dirty mind for someone who's so innocent." He says.
"I'm not completely innocent." I say.
"Yeah? How so?" He asks.
"I'm not telling you." I say.
"You're really going to leave me hanging like that?" He frowns.
"Go through my search history on my laptop if you wanna know so badly." She says, climbing into her bed under the blankets. "Night Hazzy poo."

•Harrison's pov•

"Alright, I'll see you later baby." Tom says to the girl as she walks out the front door.
I sit at Addie's computer, really really tempted to do what she said, and look at her history. I want to know!
She was probably joking with me. There's not going to be anything on here..
"Where's Addie?" Tom asks.
"Are you serious?" I laugh.
"What?" He asks.
"Yesterday you told her you just want to be friends, and today you bring some chick over, flirting right in front of her. You hurt her feelings man." I say.
His face falls into a frown as he walks over to me.
"Well.. I didn't know.." he starts. "I didn't think it would be a big deal."
"You were her first date, and her first kiss. I think you might just be the first guy to even show interest in her and now you're suddenly giving another girl the same attention." I explain. 
Tom doesn't realize girls get attached quickly and easily. He played Prince Charming for two days and suddenly she's practically in love with him. He can't just up and start seeing another girl, and think Addie is okay with it. She's not, and she probably won't be for a little bit.
That's why I didn't want Tom with her in the first place. I knew he was going to pull this shit. Even though I feel like what he did by breaking it off now rather than later was the right thing, I just think he shouldn't have done this in the first place.
"It was only two days.." he says, as if they didn't even fucking matter.
"Two days of you making her think she's your world." I say.
"I'm a dick." He sighs.
"Yeah you fucking are. Fix it."
He nods, walking off to his room.
I look back to the computer, temptation taking over as I click on google, going to her history.
I laugh loudly as I see what she's been searching for. Her history consists of food porn videos on YouTube. Yeah that makes more sense.
I stand up from my seat, walking to her door and cracking it open. She's asleep, one hand resting under her face, her mouth slightly opened. Quiet snores escape her lips, yet you know she's one of those girls that claims she doesn't snore.
I think her snores are cute.
I watch as she sleeps, in the least creepy way possible. She's adorable. The way one of her eyes is scrunched up from her hand pressing against her face, and the way her hair is tossed all over her pillow.
I'm pining for a girl that's into my best friend. This is unfortunate.

A/N: let me just say one thing.
THE FRUSTRATION INSIDE OF THIS BUS IS ASTRONOMICAL IT IS WAY TOO LOUD.
(If you don't watch tik tok, ignore me.)
I'm literally irritated with my own writing, Haz needs to make a move.