•11•

•Harrison's pov•

I watch through the sliding glass door at Addie and Adam practicing. She's amazing, I can see how much love she has for dancing, and she's really good.
"How does she even do that? You know how hard those are?" Tom says, watching her do a specific move.
"So are you going to date her or fuck her and call it off?" I ask.
Tom gives me a weird look, scoffing at me.
"Bit harsh mate." He says.
"I'm just saying, shes not that kind of girl." I say.
"You act like you know her so much better than me." He says. "I think we'll be just fine."
"I do know her better than you." I mutter under my breath.
Addie and Adam finish up outside, and come in.
"We killed it." She says, highfiving him and grabbing a water bottle out of the fridge.
"We're totally getting that Pas de Duex." Adam says.
Tom gets up and walks into the kitchen, standing in front of Addie.
"You're really good." He says.
"Thanks!" She smiles widely.
"I wish I was still good at dancing" Tom frowns.
"Cmon, lets go dance together!" Addie says excitedly, pulling Tom outside.
She starts up the ballet music and starts working on lifts with him.
"They seem.. close." Adam says, plopping down onto the recliner.
"They're going on a date tomorrow." I mutter.
Adam tilts his head to the side, a slight laugh coming out.
"You like her." He says.
"I don't, she's just a sweet innocent girl and Toms a ruiner." I say.
"I don't know, he seems pretty into her." He states, looking out at them dancing together. He stumbles slightly and she starts laughing uncontrollably, catching him before he falls over.
"She wasn't even into him until the stupid tutu and flower." I mumble.
"The what?" He asks.
"Never mind.." I shake my head.
No.. I don't think I'm jealous. I'm not, because I don't like her like that, but for some reason I don't want her with Tom. I know I barely know the girl, and I shouldn't have strong feelings or opinions about who she dates, but I do. I can't help it.
I watch as Tom grabs her hand, twirling her around. Just yesterday she was using me to make him all irritated, and now they're joined at the hip.
"If you're not into her, you gotta stop staring at her like that." Adam says.
"Like what?" I ask.
"Like you want her all to yourself." He says.
God I fucking hate Adam. Can he just get a boyfriend already and stop interfering with my non existent love life.
Okay.. I'm just being bitter, but still.

•Addie's pov•
"I'm excited for our date tomorrow." Tom says as I twirl back into his arms.
"You're not getting me in bed." I say.
"I'm a gentleman, I can wait until the third date." He teases.
"If there is one." I laugh.
"Believe me Darlin, there will be. I'm quite persuasive." He says.
"So what exactly are we doing for our date?" I ask.
"It's a surprise but I promise you're going to love it." He says.
"Hmm, intriguing." I hum.
We start to feel rain drops hit our noses, and I look up, suddenly being pounded with rain. I laugh, letting it hit my face, we don't get rain in LA.
"Cmon, we're gunna get soaked!" Tom says.
"No, lets enjoy it!" I say, putting my hands out, feeling the rain on my skin.
"You're one hell of a girl." He smiles.
I stick my tongue out, catching water droplets on it. I love this weather, I rarely ever get to experience rain so this is special to me.
"You're going to get my dance partner sick!" Adam calls from the doorway, holding a blanket in his hands. I run over to him and he wraps the blanket around me.
"No getting sick before the showcase." He says sternly.
"Yeah alright." I sigh.
We step into the warm house, and I plop down into the recliner, getting cozy. My phone rings and I check it, seeing my mom is FaceTiming me.
"Hey mom." I say, answering in hopes that it'll just be a quick call. I love my mom, but boy can this woman nag.
"Why is your hair and face all wet? Have you been out in the rain?! You'll get a fever! Your body isn't use to that temperature!" She says frantically and the boys hold in their laughs.
"It's fine mom. I'm fine." I say.
"Well I'm calling to check in and see how you're going in the new place." She says.
"It's great, my roommates are chill, I can't complain." I smile.
"I'd love to meet your roommates! Put them on!" She asks and I give the boys and warning look.
"They're not home." I say.
Tom starts to stand up and I wave my hand at him aggressively.
"Oh nonsense, I'm right here." He says loudly, moving to out his face in the camera. "Hello miss Hill!"
"Oh! I didn't know my daughter moved in with boys!" My mom exclaims and I face palm.
Haz pops in the camera, waving hi.
"Hi miss Hill." He says.
"Hello boys, hope my daughter is treating you well." She says.
"She's great, we really enjoy having her here." Haz says and I smile.
"Oh that's wonderful! It was lovely getting to see the two faces my daughter lives with!" She says.
The boys leave the camera with a wave goodbye and my mom raises her brow at me.
"Those are some good looking boys." She says.
"Mom!" I groan.
"I hear British boys are much more respectable than the boys around here. Wouldn't hurt you to try." She says and I swear embarrassment is eating me alive.
"Mother. They can hear you." I say.
"Well In that case, could one of you take my daughter out? She's too focused on ballet!" My mom calls loudly and I widen my eyes at her.
"Mom, seriously, that's inappropriate." I say.
"I'm already on it Miss Hill." Tom calls back and I glare at him.
"Oh yay! Wonderful! I'll expect to hear all about it!"
"Goodbye mom." I say, hanging up.
"I like her. She seems nice." Haz says.
"She's embarrassing, and now thanks to you she's going to be bugging me about our date." I say to Tom.
"Aw cmon, she's sweet." Tom encourages.
I love my mom, don't get me wrong, but she's too invested in my life. My dad and I are focused on my career, and she's focused on me growing up and getting married. It gets old.