•15•

I wake up, stretching my arms above my head. I definitely didn't get enough sleep last night, today will be a long day.
I grab my phone, seeing I'm running slightly late, I'm going to need coffee if I'm going to get through today. I walk down the hallway, to the kitchen to grab one of my vanilla iced coffees from the fridge.
"Morning pretty girl." Tom says.
"Morning." I smile, although it still is a bit upsetting that he's being all flirty with other girls.
"Alright I'm headed to the shop." Haz says. "Addie can you tell Tom that he needs to go pay the water bill?"
"Tell him yourself he's right here." I say.
Haz looks over to Tom, a glare on his face before turning to grab his keys.
"Bye Addie, see you later." He says, stepping out of the house.
What the fuck?
I turn to Tom, who looks to be in just as bad of a mood as Haz. What is going on with them?
"Is everything okay between you two?" I ask.
"It's fine." He says.
"Well you're not talking.. so obviously it's not." I say.
"Don't worry your pretty little head about it, just in a bit of an argument." He says.
I nod, not wanting to interfere with whatever is going on with them. That's not my place. I head to my room, getting ready for school. Even with coffee in my system, I can tell I'm going to hate today. At least I get to hang out with Adam, he's one of the most chill people you could be around. It's hard to not have good vibes when you're with him.
I quickly tie my hair into a bun, and throw my pointe shoes into my bag, stepping out of my room.
"Movie marathon in my room tonight?" Tom asks.
"Actually I'm hanging out with Adam." I say, even though I have absolutely no plans with him.
"All night?" He asks.
"Slumber party." I shrug and he laughs.
"Good thing he's gay, otherwise I'd be worried." He says, stepping closer to me, letting his hands rest on my hips.
"Why would you be worried?" I ask.
"Because I don't want any other guys thinking they can touch you." He says.
Funny he says that, but then fucking comments on other bitches Instagram posts.
Hmm.. this may be fun.. I have an idea.
"I'm late." I say, grabbing my bag.
"Have a good day." He calls as I walk out the door.
I drive to school, and frantically search the halls for Adam. As I turn a corner, I crash into someone, stumbling backwards.
"Oh my god I'm so sorry!" I say, looking up to see Kian Westfield.
"No worries." He smiles.
"Have you seen Adam?" I ask.
"No, haven't sorry." He says. "Why such a rush?"
"Just need to talk to him before class" I shrug.
"What are you doing for lunch?" He asks.
Okay, my task at making Tom jealous may be easier than I thought..
"Nothing, why?" I ask.
I know why. He's going to ask me to lunch since I'm the new intriguing American girl. I'm going to say yes. We'll take a cute photo and I'll post it on my Instagram.
"Want to get lunch with me?" He asks.
"Yeah sure." I nod with a smile.
Perfect.
"Cool, I'll see you then." He says.
I see Adam walking down the hallway into class.
"See you." I say quickly, running down and into class.
I walk up to him as he starts putting his ballet shoes on and I sit to put my pointe shoes on.
"Okay what the hell is going on between Tom and Haz?" I ask, tying the ribbons and tucking them.
"What do you mean?" He asks.
"They're not talking to each other." I say.
"Are you kidding me?" He groans.
I stand up, starting to warm up a bit, and Adam follows along.
"Do you know what it's about?" I ask.
"I don't know.." he says.
Oh he fucking knows. He's lying. Whatever, that's their drama.
"Oh also, could I stay the night at your place tonight?" I ask.
"Yeah sure, why?" He asks.
"Avoiding Tom." I say and he laughs.
My first couple classes pass and it gets to be lunch time. I feel kind of bad going to lunch with Kian just to make Tom jealous, but Kian is so cocky and thinks every girl likes him so, why not?
"Wanna go to Ronnie's with me?" Adam asks.
"Actually.. I kinda told Kian I'd get lunch with him." I say.
Adams mouth drops, eyes wide.
"Kian asked you out?!" He whisper yells.
"It's just lunch." I say. "I'll see you after school."
I grab my things, and slip my leggings on over my tights so I'm covered up. I step out into the hallway, walking towards Kians class to meet up with him.
____
Let's just say, lunch with Kian was less than eventful. I swear the boy has no personality, He's literally comparable to a brick. I got my photo though, and we were really close. I post it to my Instagram and caption it 'lunch date' if that doesn't get to Tom I don't know what will.
Why exactly am I wanting to make him jealous? I don't know. Maybe because I'm a little jealous, maybe because I want to make him think I'm not into him..
but sadly.. I think I am.
I meet up with Adam, following him to his house. I'm surprised to see where he lives. It's a really nice place, a beautiful big front yard and a brick walkway lined with flowers.
"This place is beautiful." I say, walking up to him.
"Thanks, I do the garden myself!" He says proudly.
We get inside, and it's just as beautiful as the outside. The wooden floors contrast beautifully with the white walls. He also has great interior design.
"You Didn't!" He gasps, looking at his phone as we sit down, tired from the long day of dancing.
"What?" I ask.
"That picture of you being all hot and heavy with Kian." He says.
"It's just a picture." I laugh.
He raises his brow at me, shaking his head.
"Ohhh, you're trying to make Tom jealous!" He exclaims.
"Am not." I scoff.
"Well it's working." He says and my eyes widen.
"It is?! How??" I ask frantically.
"He sent me the photo and asked why you're hanging out with Kian. Should I tell him it's nothing?" He asks.
"No.. let it brew. Just act like you know nothing." I say.
"Yeah. Totally not trying to make him jealous."

A/N: if y'all bug me enough I'll post extra chapters for u😂