•25•

"The private terminal? You have your own plane?!" Tom asks.
"No, my dad has his own plane." I correct as we walk through the doors, seeing the plane has just landed.
"So, my sister is the polar opposite of me. She's the definition of snobby rich girl so just..Ignore her."
"She can't be that bad." He shakes his head.
Oh he has no idea.. people think I'm spoiled because I drive a customized Bugatti, but she's worse. Much worse.
"Wesley, my bags." Faith snaps as she walks off the plane.
"Faith!" I squeal, running over and hugging her tightly.
"Hey lil sis." She smiles as we pull away. "Oh.. you've let your roots grow out."
"Nice to see you too." I say.
Wesley carries her bags over and I shoot him a smile.
"Hey Wes, how've you been?" I ask.
"Very well, Mrs. Hill." He nods.
"Faith this is Tom." I introduce them.
Tom shakes her hand with a grin, and she looks him up and down.
"What happened to your face?" She asks and I mentally slap her.
"Bit of an altercation, nothing serious." He says.
"You're even more attractive in real life." She states and my mouth drops.
"Faith!" I scold.
"I have a boyfriend it's fine." She shrugs me off. "Wesley please take my things to the car."
Wesley starts walking over to my Bugatti and I laugh.
"I see you're working him hard as ever." I say.
"Well it's his job isn't it? I wish you would have told me it's rainy here. Wouldn't have worn my Lou Vuitton's."
She starts walking off towards the car and Tom looks at me wide eyed.
"Told you." I say.
We follow behind her to my car, and get in. I wave goodbye to Wesley, and we drive off.
"So I may or may not have overheard what dad is getting you for your birthday!" She squeals as I pull out of the airport.
"Don't ruin the surprise!" I say.
Faith is a master at finding out gifts that we're getting for every holiday, because if she doesn't like it she drops hints that she doesn't want whatever it is so they'll go get her something else. She's a spoiled brat.
"Fine." She groans.
"When's your birthday?" Tom asks.
"October fifth." I answer.
"That's in two weeks! Why didn't you tell me?" He asks.
"Been sidetracked." I say and faith laughs lightly, knowing exactly what I'm talking about.
We get to the house and I see Haz's car is here. He must have gotten off work early.
"We'll meet you inside." I say to Tom.
He leaves and heads into the house and Faith squeals.
"Addie he's so cute!" She says.
"Well Haz is home so.. you're about to see why I have a problem." I say.
"Don't worry, your sis is here to help!" She says, opening the door and getting out.
"Get your bags, you don't have people to overwork here!" I call and she rolls her eyes at me, grabbing her bags out of the trunk.
"This is it?" She asks, less that impressed as we walk up to the door.
"I like the simplicity." I say.
"It's definitely simple." She says.
"Be nice." I scold, opening the door.
We walk inside, and she sets her bags down, looking around.
"Oh this isn't too bad." She nods.
That's her trying to be nice. She lives in a three story 4,500 square foot house in a private gated community. This is like a trailer to her.
"Faith meet Harrison." I say.
Haz stands up from the couch, giving her a genuine smile. He's dressed nicely, which I know faith will take into consideration as she makes her opinion of him.
"Very nice to meet you." He says.
"You too, you both are very British." She says and I face palm.
"Yeah we're in London you dumb bitch." I say.
"Shut the fuck up cunt." She says back.
"Ah I missed you." I smile.
This is just how we talk to each other.
"Americans are weird man." Tom shakes his head.
"Were gunna go hang out a bit, then maybe we can all go out to dinner or something." I say.
"Sounds good." Haz nods.
I pull Faith back to my room, shutting the door behind me.
"Girl.. how did you get two hotties to fall for you at the same time?" She asks.
"I don't know!" I groan.
"So Toms the hot one, and Haz is the sweet one." She says.
"Yea pretty much." I nod.
"Well you've always preferred spicy over sweet." She shrugs.
"Haz is just so caring and soft.. he knows how to connect with me." I say.
"And Tom?" She asks.
"He punched a guy out last night just for touching me. He's protective and observant. He gets me without even saying a word."
"Alright. Here's what you're going to do." She says.
"Yes. Tell me." I say.
"Dating." She smiles.
"Dating?" I ask.
"If they like you and want to be with you, then they can suck it up and date you. No relationship, no strings attached. Old fashioned dating." She says.
She wants me to date both of them? That's weird. I can't do that when they know each other. When it's two completely separate people it's fine, but they know each other, they live together.
"I don't know about that faith." I say.
"How are you suppose to know who you want if you don't date them both?" She asks.
She does have a point..
"They're both pining for you. If you make the wrong decision you're going to regret it."
"What if they don't agree to it?" I ask.
"They will" she shakes her head. "Boys love healthy competition."
"I don't want it to be a competition!" I say.
"Yeah whatever. No matter how you put it, one of them wins, and one of them looses. It's a competition."