•32•

I clink my wine glass to Kenzie's, taking a sip. We're sitting outside on one of the only sunny days I've had since I moved here. It's not hot like in LA, but it's nice.
Kenzie and I have been hanging out the past couple days, and we've already gotten really close. She's really nice.
"I miss my boyfriend." She says.
"You have a boyfriend?" I ask.
"Yeah back home." She smiles. "His name is Sage. He owns his own hip hop studio."
"Oh nice, so he understands why you came here?" I ask.
"Yeah he's very supportive. He's coming down to visit soon too." She nods.
"My boy isn't a dancer, but he's really supportive of my career. His best friend use to be a dancer so I think he already kind of understands how it works."
Just as I start talking about him, I hear the sliding glass door open, and turn around to see Haz walking into the backyard.
"Hey princess." He says, greeting me with a kiss.
"Hey bub, this is Kenzie." I say, introducing my new friend.
"Nice to meet you Kenzie, I'm Harrison." He smiles.
"So you're the hottie she's always talking about." She teases and I playfully hit her arm.
"Shut up." I say.
"Ah so you're always talking about me, love?" Haz asks.
"We're not doing this." I laugh.
He grabs the wine glass from my hand, talking a large gulp of it.
"I'm gunna go get the car started, we should go before it closes." Kenzie says. "Nice to meet you."
She walks away and I stand up, grabbing my stuff.
"Where you two going?" He asks.
"The mall." I say.
"Aw, you have a friend to go to the mall with." He smiles widely.
"Yep, and she has a boyfriend who's coming to visit so we can go on double dates." I say.
"Can't go on double dates until you let me take you on a real first date." He groans.
"We will make time for a date, promise." I say, kissing him. "See you."
I leave to the mall with Kenzie and she excitedly pulls me into Victoria's Secret.
"Does Harrison prefer black or white?" She asks, flipping through lingerie.
"Uhh why?" I ask.
"Girl you said you're excited to have a 'more experienced' friend to help you live a little. This is a small first step."
She hands me a couple pieces, and I look at them with anxiety. They're all lacy and have cut outs everywhere, some are strappy one pieces, and some have matching stockings. This is a lot.
"I don't know about this." I laugh.
"It's fun" she says. "Boys are like hungry animals, put on a little lacy piece and you're in for the most fun night of your life."
I see one or two that I like, adding them to the pile Kenzie has already made. The worker takes my things with a smile, putting them in the dressing room.
"Let me know if I can help with anything." She says, stepping away.
I close the door, Kenzie waiting excitedly right outside waiting for my reaction.
"Why are there so many strappy bits on this one?" I ask, not understanding how to get it on my body.
"That one is a cute one!" She says. "You're going to like it!"
Yeah, maybe I would if I could get it on. I skip on that one, moving to try on one of the ones I picked out. It's a baby pink one with lace covering the stomach area, side cutouts, and stockings to match. It's a hassle to get on but it's kind of cute. I actually really like it.
"Is it weird to ask for your opinion?" I ask.
"I've known you a whole four days it's not weird!" She laughs.
I open the door slightly, letting her in the dressing room.
"Oh my god you're hot!" She squeals.
"It's not too much?" I ask.
"The more the better!" She says. "Harrison is going to drool when he sees you in this."
"Alright. I'm trusting you." I say nervously.
"And you're going to be thanking me when you can't walk in the morning." She smiles, stepping out of the room.
Okay, she's crazy. I love her.
I get dressed in my normal clothes, and take the lingerie up to the counter to pay.
After shopping a bit longer, we grab some dinner and eat in my car.
"My birthday is in two days. The guys and I are probably just gunna go out to the bar or something if you wanna come." I say.
"Aw yes! Course I want to come!" She smiles.
We chat about my birthday and what we should do as I drive her home, dropping her off.
Karaoke bar for my birthday? We'll see if the boys will agree to that. I think if I get enough drinks in Tom he will sing with me.
I get home, and walk inside, setting my bags down. I see two boys are here, one of them I recognize as Harry, the other must be his twin brother that I haven't met yet.
"Finally you're home, see you've made... progress." Haz laughs, seeing all the shopping bags around me.
"Yep." I smile.
"Oo what's in here?" Tom asks, grabbing the VS bag.
"Drop it Thomas." I say, following him around the couch trying to grab my bag back.
"Hmm what could you have bought?" He says, pulling the pink bundle out of the bag.
"Tom seriously!" I yell at him.
"Oh shit." Tom laughs, seeing what it is.
I tear it from his hands, completely humiliated.
"Fuck you." I say, turning and walking off to my room, slamming the door behind me.
I throw the fabric to the end of the bed, sitting against the headboard with my head in my hands. I've never been so embarrassed. I didn't want them all to know I bought that, I didn't even know if I was going to show Haz.
"Just go somewhere else man, she's upset." I hear Haz say from the living room, kicking all the guys out.
There's a knock on my door, and it opens slowly.
"Princess? Are you okay?" He asks softly as he walks over to my bedside.
"Kenzie convinced me to buy it and it was stupid." I say. "Then Tom paraded around with it, and everyone knows I'm a slut now."
Haz laughs lightly, grabbing my hand in his as he sits.
"You're definitely not a slut." He says.
"I'm just embarrassed, I don't know why I bought it." I huff.
"I'd love to see it on you." He says, lifting my chin to look at him. "Could you show me? Please?"
"You really want to see it?" I ask.
"Yes." He nods.
"Okay.." I say, getting up and grabbing it from the end of my bed. "Turn around."
"Not anything I haven't seen before." He giggles as he turns to face the wall.
"It's not as much of a surprise if you see me putting it on." I say.
I take a minuet, perfecting the pieces on my body, lining everything up the way it's suppose to be.
"Okay, you can turn around." I say.
His head turns instantly, and he smiles widely as he looks me up and down. Stepping forward to me, he grabs my hands, pulling me in for a kiss.
"Such a pretty girl, all dressed up for me." He says.
"You like it?" I ask.
"Love it." He mumbles, kissing my bare shoulder. "But I'll love it so much more as I take it off of you."