•19•

•one week later•

"Who are you busy texting?" Adam asks me.
"I signed up for tinder." I state.
He laughs slightly, setting his soda down.
"Addie, you're one of my best friends, so I'm allowed to tell you that is the worst idea you've ever had." He says.
"Why?" I ask.
"Because the guys on there.. it's just not a place for girls like you." He says.
"What? Just because I'm a virgin I suddenly am no ones type?" I ask.
"No you definitely are, but they're going to want to fuck you. You don't want your first time to be with someone you don't care about." He shakes his head.
"Ugh why couldn't I just loose my virginity at fifteen like every other girl?" I groan.
"Because you're going to find a hot ass guy that you love and do it with him." He says.
"Yeah I guess."
Adam drops me off at home, and I skip up to Haz who is cooking in the kitchen.
"Whatcha cookin hot stuff?" I ask, going to dip my finger in the sauce and he slaps my hand away.
"Nah, don't do that." He says. "And don't call me hot stuff you creep."
"Fine, ugly." I say.
"Well you don't gotta call me that either." He laughs, plating the pasta and handing me a plate.
"Then what am I suppose to call you?" I ask.
"Harrison, Haz." He says.
"Alright Hazzy poo." I say and he rolls his eyes.
I take a bite of the pasta on my plate, practically moaning. It's so fucking good. I will always love Toms little brother for teaching Haz how to cook.
"So I made a tinder." I say and Haz chokes on his food, laughing.
I glare at him and he coughs, trying to cover up his laughing.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, it's not funny." He shakes his head.
"Please explain to me why everyone thinks the idea of me on tinder is absolutely hilarious?" I question.
"It's just- you're you." He says. "And it's a great thing, that you are the way you are."
"That's it." I say. "I'm finding a one night stand."
"No you're fucking not." He says, taking my phone from my hand and I raise my brow at him.
"I'm not? Why's that?" I ask.
"Because you're not. I'm putting my foot down." He says and I laugh.
"You don't have any control over me." I say.
"Yes I do. Tinder isn't safe and you're not loosing your fucking virginity to some loser with a four inch dick." He says.
I know he's right, but I don't want to give him the satisfaction of being right. Haz is always right and it's annoying.
"Yeah whatever." I say, taking my phone back.
"You don't need a boyfriend anyways, then you won't have time to hang out with me." He frowns.
"I always have time to hang out with you, ya doof." I say.
The front door opens, and Tom walks in. He says a quick hello before grabbing a beer from the fridge and taking a phone call in the other room.
He's been avoiding me since I told him what I did. I know I told him to leave me alone, but he won't even sit in the same room as me now.. he's probably freaked out by what I said, that I couldn't stop thinking about him..
"Alright, I gotta go to my mums house to watch Monty." Haz says. "She's weird about him being alone for too long, it's ridiculous."
"Please take me with you." I say, not wanting to be left alone at the house with Tom.
"You guys can't do this forever" he laughs. "But okay. Let's go."
I mentally praise Haz for bringing me with him. We get in his car and drive to his mums house.
"You should get to know Harry." He says.
"Toms little brother?" I laugh. "Isn't he like 19?"
"He's the same age as you, and he's a good guy." He says.
"I'm not dating the little brother of the guy I'm unfortunately into but doesn't like me back." I say.
We get to his mums and go inside.
"Monty, hey buddy!" Haz smiles, leaning down to pet the sweet boy.
"Hey kids." Phil says
"Hi Phil." I say, hugging his mum.
"How's school going? Haz tells me you're an amazing dancer." She says and I smile back at Haz.
"He's just being sweet." I say. "It's going great, I love it."
"I am not just being sweet, she's a gorgeous dancer." Haz says.
Phil smiles between us, grabbing her bag.
"Alright, I've gotta get to my appointment. I'll see you two later." She says, hugging Haz goodbye and leaving the house.
"Alright, show me." I say.
"You show me yours I'll show you mine." He says and I slap his chest.
"No you nasty. Show me your childhood room." I say.
"That's not as fun." He frowns, quickly turning into a goofy smile as he pulls me up the stairs.
"Alright, guess which one." He says as we reach the hallway.
"I'm gunna have to go with the door that has the shitty blue paint job?" I say.
"Painted it myself." He says, opening it.
I step into the room, perfectly tidy just like his room at home. Old football posters line the walls, and a framed picture of him and Monty sits on his bedside table.
"Oh look at little baby you!" I squeal, picking up the photo. He looks no older than fifteen in the photo.
"Yeah I had a glow up or whatever." He says and I laugh.
"You definitely did." I nod.
I sit down on the bed, and lay back.
"So how many girls have you had in here?" I ask.
"None." He says and I sit back up quickly.
"None?!" I ask.
"My mum didn't let me have girls in my room.." he says. "I lost my virginity in a car."
"Are you serious?" I gasp.
"Deadly. It was terrible, she was so... slobbery." He laughs.
"Oh my god, that bad?" I ask.
"She used her teeth." He cringes and my hand goes over my mouth.
"Oh no.." I say.
"Yeah so when I tell you to wait until it's with the right person, listen to me. Okay?"
"Yeah.. okay."